Mom Threw Sex Parties For Teenage Boys

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
if this was a dad, he'd be castrated and lynched by now. i almost feel sorry for this lady, to be that desperate to recapture/relive high school/youth.....
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/21/sex.parties.ap/index.html

Police: Mother threw sex parties for teenagers
Friday, January 21, 2005 Posted: 7:28 PM EST (0028 GMT)

ARVADA, Colorado (AP) -- A 40-year-old woman held sex and drug parties with teenage boys, telling police she wanted to be a "cool mom," authorities say.

Sylvia Johnson allegedly provided marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol to eight boys at parties held at her suburban Denver home in 2003 and 2004. According to court papers, she admitted having sex with five of the boys.

One of the boys told his mother, and Johnson was arrested in December and charged with offenses including sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

According to court papers, Johnson told investigators she was not popular in high school and had finally started "feeling like one of the group."

"She described herself as a 'cool mom,'" police said.

Authorities did not say how many children she has or whether any of them were at the parties.

A message left at the number listed for Johnson was not immediately returned.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

NATO AIR said:
if this was a dad, he'd be castrated and lynched by now. i almost feel sorry for this lady, to be that desperate to recapture/relive high school/youth.....
liberal thinking at its' finest :wank:

See this is the problem with the left. They are more worried about being "cool" parents then being good parents. The kids dont need the so called cool mom giving them drugs and sex and essentially destroying their live before they even get it started. they need the mom and dad who is going to teach them how to work. how to survive in this world.

Sounds like she was more worried about her twisted fantasies than actually being a mother which is rather sad.

See this is the problem with the left. They are more worried about being "cool" parents then being good parents. The kids dont need the so called cool mom giving them drugs and sex and essentially destroying their live before they even get it started. they need the mom and dad who is going to teach them how to work. how to survive in this world.

Sounds like she was more worried about her twisted fantasies than actually being a mother which is rather sad.

Desperate Housewives----great program for folks to be watching these days !!

When I was 14 we lived next door to a woman who was so damn sexy that words fail to do justice.

If she had given me even the tiniest hint, I'd have worn her out.

And I definitely would NOT have told my mommy.

Merlin1047 said:
When I was 14 we lived next door to a woman who was so damn sexy that words fail to do justice.

Ah but have any of you thought of her son? "Your momma..." and all he could reply is, "I know..."

Johnney said:
now if that was a dad doing this for his daughter and her friends...

No joke. Shows like Desparate Housewives glorify this type of behavior, where married women screw anyone they can seduce, regardless of age. But if a 40 year old guy was drugging and having sex with 15 year old girls, he'd be classified as a pervert, sex offender, etc.

gop_jeff said:
No joke. Shows like Desparate Housewives glorify this type of behavior, where married women screw anyone they can seduce, regardless of age. But if a 40 year old guy was drugging and having sex with 15 year old girls, he'd be classified as a pervert, sex offender, etc.

and would be castrated in the courts and the media. Always a double standard.

insein said:
and would be castrated in the courts and the media. Always a double standard.
<i>well i jsut wanted to be a cool dad...</i>

doenst really have the same ring to it does it?

Johnney said:
<i>well i jsut wanted to be a cool dad...</i>

doenst really have the same ring to it does it?
Both are sick. As far as courts, the guy gets the shaft.

Merlin1047 said:

:teeth: Yea!

Kathianne said:
Both are sick.
This has always been my argument. But finally Musicman & my son sat me down & tried to explain exactly why it's different. I think I've got it now. But they did agree with me on the fact that 'morally' it is wrong....on both sides.

How embarassing, this is the place that I grew up.

A grown woman drugging teenagers and having sex with them is a pervert. At the very least a hebephile (an attraction to post-pubescent children) if not pedophile.

A sick, sick woman and she should get long years in prison for this one.

Kathianne said:
Both are sick. As far as courts, the guy gets the shaft.
Right up the a$$, too

In New York State over 80% of child custody cases are awarded to the mother. It's interesting how the Left's preoccupation with affirmative action is totally forgotten when it comes to this.

The likelihood of a child being sexually or physically abused by its mother's boyfriend is 20 - 35 times the probability of it being abused by its own father.

Child Support is often calculated using "possible earnings"and other contrived criteria sometimes bankrupting fathers who have to make a choice of eating or paying support.

In no case does the parent receiving support have to make any sort of accounting of what is done with the money received. Furthermore, child support is non-taxable for the one receiving it.

Forum List

Back