Mom Threw Newborn 2 Floors Into Boston Alley

She threw her baby away. :confused: What fact makes that appropriate doyathink? Oh that's right. libturds don't care much for infants.

Did she throw the baby?

Did someone else throw the baby?

Did someone set the baby carrier on the sill and it fell??

Lots of facts to gather in my book. Sometimes things are not always what they seem.

As for my being a libtard. Not hardly toots. I just like to get all the facts before I run my big mouth. How bout you???

Yea, I guess leaving a baby on the window sill is an appropriate excuse for it ending up two floors below in an alley.

Wouldn't be the first time a baby fell out of a window.

Won't be the last.

I'm not defending this chick. If she did throw the kid then they should throw the book at her. I just would like all the facts before I start hurling rocks.

She's probably on welfare and you and I and all the other taxpayers are now footing the bills for this kid. Intensive care?? We are going to be paying up the ass.

THAT I'm not at all happy about.

Did she throw the baby?

Lots of facts to gather in my book. Sometimes things are not always what they seem.

As for my being a libtard. Not hardly toots. I just like to get all the facts before I run my big mouth. How bout you???

Yea, I guess leaving a baby on the window sill is an appropriate excuse for it ending up two floors below in an alley.

Won't be the last.

I'm not defending this chick. If she did throw the kid then they should throw the book at her. I just would like all the facts before I start hurling rocks.

She's probably on welfare and you and I and all the other taxpayers are now footing the bills for this kid. Intensive care?? We are going to be paying up the ass.

I'd throw the book at her for letting the kid fall out of the window too. If it were up to me there would be no anchor baby policy either. The kid is legal when she becomes legal.

Won't be the last.

I'd throw the book at her for letting the kid fall out of the window too. If it were up to me there would be no anchor baby policy either. The kid is legal when she becomes legal.

I guess you think they should have thrown the book at Eric Clapton too, eh? :cuckoo:

I agree with the rest of yer post.

She threw her baby away. :confused: What fact makes that appropriate doyathink? Oh that's right. libturds don't care much for infants.

Did she throw the baby?

Assistant District Attorney Leora Joseph said a police investigation determined that Flores gave birth in a bathtub on Sept. 20 and then threw the baby out the window. She said police found a portion of the umbilical cord in the bathtub drain.

The infant fell about 17 feet into the narrow alley between two homes in the city's East Boston neighborhood, Joseph said. A neighbor heard the baby's cries and called police, who found the infant and took him to a hospital.

the police have investigated. she gave birth and tossed the newborn out the window into the alley. she did not go out and buy an infant carrier before she threw it. they found an unbilical cord.. I guess it would help if you could read, but that seems not to be the case.. perfect libtard. so you sit down in da corner over there and wait for some facts that fit your theory of unrelativity. go ahead. be my guest.

Acutally I read quite well there Willow.

Now that I have READ THE FACTS I agree. Stupid asshole threw the kid out the window.

Hope they throw the book at her.

We taxpayers are now on the hook for intensive care for this kid. Yep. Makes my day.

Libtard?? WOW Now thats a good one. Excuse me while I LMAO. Your a hoot Willow.

Acutally I read quite well there Willow.

Now that I have READ THE FACTS I agree. Stupid asshole threw the kid out the window.

Hope they throw the book at her.

We taxpayers are now on the hook for intensive care for this kid. Yep. Makes my day.

Libtard?? WOW Now thats a good one. Excuse me while I LMAO. Your a hoot Willow.

It's not "your a hoot Willow" it's you're a hoot Willow"

Won't be the last.

I guess you think they should have thrown the book at Eric Clapton too, eh? :cuckoo:

talk about apples and oranges...claptons son was 4 yr old...ran and fell out an open window..left open by the housekeeper...clapton was not there...the mother was...

now tell me how a newborn can do that....tell me how this could be an accident....go on i am waiting...seems if the newborn fell out the window ...most mothers would be calling the police or running down the stairs....

what a bunch of bullmal comparing this to clapton.

There are times when I am just sickened by what some people will laugh at. This is one of them. Not one person has waited to find out what state of mine this girl was in to do such an horrific thing. The ability of some people to judge based on media reports is just sad.

talk about apples and oranges...claptons son was 4 yr old...ran and fell out an open window..left open by the housekeeper...clapton was not there...the mother was...

now tell me how a newborn can do that....tell me how this could be an accident....go on i am waiting...seems if the newborn fell out the window ...most mothers would be calling the police or running down the stairs....

what a bunch of bullmal comparing this to clapton.

You're right. Damn zombies have fried me brain.

There are times when I am just sickened by what some people will laugh at. This is one of them. Not one person has waited to find out what state of mine this girl was in to do such an horrific thing. The ability of some people to judge based on media reports is just sad.

did you mean the State of Maine? or is the state of Mine one of those 57 states obie talked about?

did you mean the State of Maine? or is the state of Mine one of those 57 states obie talked about?

Step off with your calling out of Maine!

We don't have any illegals, and we don't have any second story windows in our trailers.

One wonders how funny it would be if it that girl was your daughter. Personally, I see nothing funny about this.... nor do I find joking about Eric Clapton's kid to be funny.

It is, frankly, no wonder our country is such a fucking shithole. We have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything. Just because we have the freedom of speech does not mean we should exercise it to make our country look like a nation of fucking morons.

Forum List

Back