Mohammed talks on Jesus

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (pbuh) as saying: I am most akin to Jesus Christ among the whole of mankind, and all the Prophets are of different mothers but belong to one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and Jesus.

"...Afterwards the Christians will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Jesus, the son of God.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for God has never taken anyone as a wife or a son,' . . . Allah will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say twice or thrice, 'We do not worship any besides God.

' The Prophet said, "None spoke in cradle but three: (The first was) Jesus, (the second was), there a man from Bani Israel called Juraij. Volume 4, Book 55, Number 645, Narrated Abu Huraira.
Would you post a link to your source--Meister

Interesting, the Bible records a number of prophets throughout the New Testament text.

In fact, there are many prophets now if you believe what the scriptures say about the Spirit of Prophecy being a testimony of Jesus Christ.

israel_flag.jpg

" And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!" the Holy Qu'ran , chapter 61 , verse 6 .

this is a verse from the Holy Qu'ran and it's among tens of others that remind Muslim and all people the hight state of Jesus Peace be upon him .
I believe as a Muslim that we Muslims love prophet Jesus " Isaa" and know about him more than other nations , in addition to this ,it is enough in our creed to be disbeliever to disrespect Jesus .

Forum List

Back