MODS

Wanna keep people from grabbing your pizza? Cover it with anchovies. :banana:

Ya think?

coyote-canis-latrans-standing-next-to-a-pizza-box-yellowstone-national-DRK6DT.jpg
Well, there are exceptions. He can have all the pizza he wants.

The thing that should not be on pizza is pineapple, whoever thought pineapple on pizza was a good idea, well just do a night-time raid and throw them into Gitmo :badgrin:

:321:

Leave the pineapple alone!:mad:

10y7ph.jpg

You might as well put Rocky Mountain Oysters on the pizza!

red markers? just because we write some stuff in red doesn't mean it's always a marker. could be someone else's blood. :dev2:

"could be someone else's blood. :dev2:"

That must happen after the night time chanting sessions at Witching Hour....the human sacrifices :eek-52: :scared1:

So a Mod just admitted they support Podesta... well at least that's what I'm seeing. :badgrin:

Podesta is the Pizza Man, there have been approx 260 threads about him being the Pizza Man.

So, I'll have deep pan with black olives, red onions, green peppers, mushrooms and....anchovies :smoke:
:eusa_wall:

NO ANCHOVIES!!!

:evil:

NO DEAD FISH ON PIZZA!!!!!!!!!
You want live fish on it?

Pineapple and anchovies are both great by themselves, but horrific on a pizza.

That must happen after the night time chanting sessions at Witching Hour....the human sacrifices :eek-52: :scared1:

So a Mod just admitted they support Podesta... well at least that's what I'm seeing. :badgrin:

Podesta is the Pizza Man, there have been approx 260 threads about him being the Pizza Man.

So, I'll have deep pan with black olives, red onions, green peppers, mushrooms and....anchovies :smoke:

NO ANCHOVIES!!!

Commie :badgrin:

I prefer the label: Heathen.

NO ANCHOVIES!!!

You do have a point - but wouldn't cooking the pizza in a blazing hot oven turn said Live Fish into DEAD FISH ON PIZZA??????1?!!!????

Hmmmmmmmmm?????

NO ANCHOVIES!!!

You do have a point - but wouldn't cooking the pizza in a blazing hot oven turn said Live Fish into DEAD FISH ON PIZZA??????1?!!!????

Hmmmmmmmmm?????
Uhmmm, no. Live guppies could be fished out of the fish tank an placed on the pizza AFTER it comes out of the blazing oven.
Hmmmmmmmmm?????

NO ANCHOVIES!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm?????
Uhmmm, no. Live guppies could be fished out of the fish tank an placed on the pizza AFTER it comes out of the blazing oven.
Hmmmmmmmmm?????

Decorating a pizza AFTER THE FACT is blasphemy.

For me -- being a Mod, it was always about collecting about 1000 nasty frantic hate notes in my Inbox as a Golden Parachute for the inevitable melt-down. Should that ever occur -- you all can read the dump on WikiLeaks and laugh as hard as I did when I first read them.. :rolleyes:

UNLESS -- you actually sent me one or a dozen.. :muahaha:

upload_2017-3-23_23-54-8.jpeg

OK! After reading some of the comments here I'm now going to start wearing a wide silver necktie, bathing in holy water, and sprinkle myself in garlic cologne, prior to every time I begin posting on the USMB.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For me -- being a Mod, it was always about collecting about 1000 nasty frantic hate notes in my Inbox as a Golden Parachute for the inevitable melt-down. Should that ever occur -- you all can read the dump on WikiLeaks and laugh as hard as I did when I first read them.. :rolleyes:

I love to send you hate notes. :D Bastid.

The qualifications home study correspondence course you must complete before you can apply to become a MOD has 1709 pages you must complete. I'm on page 47 and can't move on until my DNA test results come back so I can enter the requested info. After I complete the correspondence course I can write my essay and officially request to be considered for an intern position.

I love to send you hate notes. :D Bastid.

You're gonna be a whole separate chapter in my book..

Is there an actual job description for Mods ?

Could we see it ?

You are applying for a job?

I suspect it falls below minimum wages.
I would be a great Mod. I would set standards that other Mods would try and emulate.

But you would be compensated with peanuts...like elephants in a circus.
I would be in it for the glory not the money.

Which is why you would be a terrible Mod. When we are invisible is when we our doing our jobs the best. We don't do it for accolades or notoriety, we do it so that the Board runs smoothly and idiots don't make it a bad experience for the other members.

Forum List

Back