Mod Squad 2023. No one under 60 is going to get this.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The stars of the much anticipated new series Mod Squad 2023 met with the Bidens at the White House. They wanted to pick Joe's brain on race baitin and shit.

Biden_Tennessee_Lawmakers_Expulsion_38176-73c29.jpg

The stars of the much anticipated new series Mod Squad 2023 met with the Bidens at the White House. They wanted to pick Joe's brain on race baitin and shit.

Is that Nat X in the middle?

images

The stars of the much anticipated new series Mod Squad 2023 met with the Bidens at the White House.

At first I thought that you were talking about USMB's mods meeting with the Bidens. I'm like Meister would be the only one who wouldn't know how to communicate with them because apart from White 6 who is more intelligent than I thought,.. everybody else on the staff team has Biden's IQ.

At first I thought that you were talking about USMB's mods meeting with the Bidens. I'm like Meister would be the only one who wouldn't know how to communicate with them because apart from White 6 who is more intelligent than I thought,.. everybody else on the staff team has Biden's IQ.
I don't think you know as much of who makes up USMB as you think you do.

There's others you haven't seen very much.

Link has definitely changed. The guy with the Fro, definitly looks much lighter in the loafer, than Link, as link was somewhat a badass.
iu

And they replaced Julie the hottie with some old gal in a scooter? I don't get Hollywood.
Then they moved them out of the real Hollywood, over here to Hillbilly Hollywood just down the road, like a live televangelist road show. They ran'm out once, but they already saw the lights, the cameras, the action, and had their agents book them immediately for a return engagement, been popping up to preach ever since. My guess is, the donations are rolling in, and they may be getting residuals, as born again stars, come to save us all.:eusa_pray::icon_rolleyes::th_waiting:

Forum List

Back