Mobile phone cancer warning as malignant brain tumors double

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fresh fears have been raised over the role of mobile phones in brain cancer after new evidence revealed rates of a malignant type of tumor have doubled in the last two decades.
Mobile phone cancer warning as malignant brain tumours double
---------------------------------------------

Oh nobody cares they prefer their techie until they end up with tumors . But it's such a conspiracy .

So pathetic for those who use infowars as their denial excuse even those the post isn't from infowars , but look below OMG the sheep poked fun and laughed when Alex tried warning pos ppl and all they could do is make jokes about it....

notice the year

upload_2018-5-3_23-1-46.png

Cell Phones Cause Brain Cancer, Scientists Warn

Last edited:
It's just a continuation of this Globlalist witch.... along with the New World Order murderers ...they will pay...sooner or later.

and....we do not like the scum in Silicon Valley either....

paytime will come for them too.

I never hold my cell phone to my ear. I always ALWAYS have it on intercom thingy.

Fresh fears have been raised over the role of mobile phones in brain cancer after new evidence revealed rates of a malignant type of tumor have doubled in the last two decades.

Oh nobody cares they prefer their techie until they end up with tumors . But it's such a conspiracy .

So pathetic for those who use infowars as their denial excuse even those the post isn't from infowars , but look below OMG the sheep poked fun and laughed when Alex tried warning pos ppl and all they could do is make jokes about it....

notice the year

View attachment 191677

No "fresh fears" have been raised. This is a steaming pile of crap. Not one iota of new information points to be phones, and nothing in this new study even mentions causes.

• Banned

notice the year

View attachment 191677

No "fresh fears" have been raised. This is a steaming pile of crap. Not one iota of new information points to be phones, and nothing in this new study even mentions causes.

Idiots FEAR/ intelligence is INFORMED........ you are the first one.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Don't worry, fellas! your tinfoil hats will protect you.

Don't worry idiots like you will be the first to go , because MEDICAL JOURNALS PROVE THIS you stupid pos.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Don't worry, fellas! your tinfoil hats will protect you.

What makes IDIOTS Like you So fkn stupid, and pathetic is things like this.

WHEN YOU BUY A CELL PHONE AHOLE...... YOU GET A PAMPHLET WITH THAT CELL PHONE THAT TELLS YOU THE RADIATION WARNING...

gawd dam no wonder you stupid mother -------S hate Trump...

upload_2018-5-4_12-47-47.png

A moron who knows NOTHING about TRUE INFORMATION when it comes to RADIO SIGNALS and all the bs that can be done with them.......

stupid fkr.

Last edited:
Idiots FEAE intelligence is INFORMED........ you are the first one.
Haha, this is so "you"...and, by that, I mean moronic.

10s off 1000s of scientists warn of global waing...and you call them all frauds.

43 scientists sign off on a statement that ONLY says that cell phones cannot be ruled out as a cause of cancer...and suddenly it's gospel to you that they do.

Effing embarrassing...

I never hold my cell phone to my ear. I always ALWAYS have it on intercom thingy.

Well let us know if you get a tumor or not..... you ( not you Gracie) i'm using you as a whole might want to take things more seriously if you do not wear a headset.. but hey if you don't your problem not mine..
If CT scans can radiate your pathetic brains you have left;

imagine people who are on their CELL PHONES constantly and the bigger assholes who let their six month old babies hold them for hours to shut them up.... But hey idiots can stay idiots when their kid ends up with brain tumors and the same type of MORONS DOCTORS who think the same was as the assholes who say " tinfoil hat" we bet facts won't be denied when the kid is ten suffering from brain cancer because their parents are pathetic morons. ..

Tell that to this lady who FROM CT scans thought just like the rest of the assholes who think it's tinfoil hat time..

Announcer: “In Alabama, a school teacher Becky Coudert’s hair has fallen off. Her lawyers say she received a higher than normal radiation dose after having a CT brain scan in September. Two other patients have come forward with similar stories. In Los Angeles, Cedar Sinai Medical Centre is being investigated for giving excess radiation to more than 250 patients during their CT scans. The problem of too much radiation during CT scans maybe more widespread than anyone thought and the doses administered are actually higher than generally reported.

How Dangerous Are The EMFs From CT Scan Radiation?

notice the year

View attachment 191677

Maybe someone can get McCain's Washington address and mail him a six-pack of cellphones.

10s off 1000s of scientists warn of global waing...and you call them all frauds.

43 scientists sign off on a statement that ONLY says that cell phones cannot be ruled out as a cause of cancer...and suddenly it's gospel to you that they do.

Effing embarrassing...

upload_2018-5-4_12-57-2.png

Diagnostic CT scans: assessment of patient, physician, and radiologist awareness of radiation dose and possible risks. - PubMed - NCBI

Well dumbass when you can understand that the HUMAN BODY has electrical currents in it naturally and by so many RADIO WAVES being pushed into us daily at higher frequencies . than normal .. YOU MIGHT GROW A COMMONS SENSE FKN BRAIN and research outside of your FEEL SAFE GOV> PARENTS and the BS LIES THEY FEED YOU STUPID ASSES.

notice the year

View attachment 191677

Maybe someone can get McCain's Washington address and mail him a six-pack of cellphones.

AS stupid as these fkrs are , it wouldn't be hard.

Last edited:

notice the year

View attachment 191677

Maybe you should just go to his house yourself. Please take video, so we can watch you get your narrow little ass beat by a 200 year old cancer patient.

Effing embarrassing...

View attachment 191791

Diagnostic CT scans: assessment of patient, physician, and radiologist awareness of radiation dose and possible risks. - PubMed - NCBI

Well dumbass when you can understand that the HUMAN BODY has electrical currents in it naturally and by so many RADIO WAVES being pushed into us daily at higher frequencies . than normal .. YOU MIGHT GROW A COMMONS SENSE FKN BRAIN and research outside of your FEEL SAFE GOV> PARENTS and the BS LIES THEY FEED YOU STUPID ASSES.
There is nothing about cell phones in that post, you embarrassing idiot.

Effing embarrassing...

Yeah I would be embarrassed too if I were as stupid as you and had all the information at my hands and still failed to read what is RIGHT THE FK in front of you lazy asses.

WHAT PART OF RADIOLOGY TELLING YOU THE DANGERS CAN'T THAT WEAK MIND COMPREHEND.....

Seven percent (five of 76) of patients reported that they were told about risks and benefits of their CT scan, while 22% (10 of 45) of ED physicians reported that they had provided such information. Forty-seven percent (18 of 38) of radiologists believed that there was increased cancer risk, whereas only 9% (four of 45) of ED physicians and 3% (two of 76) of patients believed that there was increased risk (chi(2)(2) = 41.45, P <.001). All patients and most ED physicians and radiologists were unable to accurately estimate the dose for one CT scan compared with that for one chest radiograph.

CONCLUSION:
Patients are not given information about the risks, benefits, and radiation dose for a CT scan. Patients, ED physicians, and radiologists alike are unable to provide accurate estimates of CT doses regardless of their experience level.

PMID:

DOI:

10.1148/radiol.2312030767

upload_2018-5-4_13-3-45.png

https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2312030767

Soft-Copy Quality Control of Digital Spot Images Obtained by Using X-ray Image Intensifiers
Mary Beth Peter, William Pavlicek, James M. Owen

Radiology, Sep 2000, Vol. 216: 810–819, https://doi.org/10.1148/radiology.216.3.r00se29810
Abstract | Full Text | Full Text (PDF) | Figures Only | Rights and Permissions
You Do Not Know What You Are Doing Unless You Know What You Are Doing
Louis K. Wagner

Radiology, Nov 2002, Vol. 225: 327–328, https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2252020805
Citation | Full Text | Full Text (PDF) | Figures Only | Rights and Permissions
access_free.gif
The AAPM/RSNA Physics Tutorial for Residents
Libby Brateman

RadioGraphics, Jul 1999, Vol. 19: 1037–1055, https://doi.org/10.1148/radiographics.19.4.g99jl231037

Helical CT for Nephrolithiasis and Ureterolithiasis: Comparison of Conventional and Reduced Radiation-Dose Techniques
Joan P. Heneghan, Keith A. McGuire, Richard A. Leder, David M. DeLong, Terry Yoshizumi, Rendon C. Nelson

https://pubs.rsna.org/keyword/Radiations,+Exposure+To+Patients+And+Personnel

Later today students in Florida will walk out of their classrooms and parade in protest of Killer Phones. They'll build a big bonfire and throw their phones in.....with a predictable result!

Effing embarrassing...

View attachment 191791

There is nothing about cell phones in that post, you embarrassing idiot.

CELL PHONE OMIT RADIATION YAH FKN MORON

Effing embarrassing...

Yeah I would be embarrassed too if I were as stupid as you and had all the information at my hands and still failed to read what is RIGHT THE FK in front of you lazy asses.

WHAT PART OF RADIOLOGY TELLING YOU THE DANGERS CAN'T THAT WEAK MIND COMPREHEND.....

Seven percent (five of 76) of patients reported that they were told about risks and benefits of their CT scan, while 22% (10 of 45) of ED physicians reported that they had provided such information. Forty-seven percent (18 of 38) of radiologists believed that there was increased cancer risk, whereas only 9% (four of 45) of ED physicians and 3% (two of 76) of patients believed that there was increased risk (chi(2)(2) = 41.45, P <.001). All patients and most ED physicians and radiologists were unable to accurately estimate the dose for one CT scan compared with that for one chest radiograph.

CONCLUSION:
Patients are not given information about the risks, benefits, and radiation dose for a CT scan. Patients, ED physicians, and radiologists alike are unable to provide accurate estimates of CT doses regardless of their experience level.

PMID:

DOI:

10.1148/radiol.2312030767

View attachment 191794

https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2312030767

Soft-Copy Quality Control of Digital Spot Images Obtained by Using X-ray Image Intensifiers
Mary Beth Peter, William Pavlicek, James M. Owen

Radiology, Sep 2000, Vol. 216: 810–819, https://doi.org/10.1148/radiology.216.3.r00se29810
You Do Not Know What You Are Doing Unless You Know What You Are Doing
Louis K. Wagner

Radiology, Nov 2002, Vol. 225: 327–328, https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2252020805
Citation | Full Text | Full Text (PDF) | Figures Only | Rights and Permissions
access_free.gif
The AAPM/RSNA Physics Tutorial for Residents
Libby Brateman

RadioGraphics, Jul 1999, Vol. 19: 1037–1055, https://doi.org/10.1148/radiographics.19.4.g99jl231037

Helical CT for Nephrolithiasis and Ureterolithiasis: Comparison of Conventional and Reduced Radiation-Dose Techniques
Joan P. Heneghan, Keith A. McGuire, Richard A. Leder, David M. DeLong, Terry Yoshizumi, Rendon C. Nelson

https://pubs.rsna.org/keyword/Radiations,+Exposure+To+Patients+And+Personnel
What in the world are you crying about, you embarrassing moron? I didn't say word one about CT scans.

Forum List

Back