MLK Jr niece endorses her candidate!

False slapdick, it's obvious that the site is.It has everything to do with the video .She's a token.

Ist you say the site is 'badly disguised' then you say 'it's obvious'. You change YOUR story almost as much as Hillary changes hers. Get your story straight.

MLK Jr's Niece is a 'token'? Yeah, that's not racist at all...much like the DNC's leaked e-mails that exposed them as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes.

Hillary just recently tried to throw a black man under the bus to cover HER e-mail scandal and tried to throw a black woman under the bus to cover her ethics scandal.

And considering she attacked MLK Jr, it is no surprise his niece decided not to vote for the racist Hillary.
And you claim you're not obsessed!
No, I claim Hillary is a racist and she just got dissed by the niece of the man Hillary attacked.
where's your proof she attacked MLK and is a racist.
As swim said she is only incidentally connected to MLK and probably never knew him.
Your desperation is hilarious.

Another badly disguised white supremacist site.
That was just PATHETIC. So they made it up? MLK was a Republican you dolt.
Martin Luther King Jr. was not a Republican. On this, King's son,Martin Luther King III has said: “It is disingenuous to imply that my dad was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for aRepublican.Jan 18, 2016
Stfu.

WATCH: MLK JR'S niece JUST ENDORSED Trump [VIDEO] - Subject : Politics

WOOT WOOT! Welcome to the Trump Train! The tide is turning! Blacks leaving the plantation in record numbers!

What a brilliant woman!

Do you hear how there is no audience at Hillary's events? No one cares what her racist mouth has to say.

The desperation of the right!

You are desperate, and wish black people to remain poor and crime ridden.

Now go back to hear the Hillary audience, no one cheers for her LIES.

empty-speech-11111111111.gif

The brother of Medgar Evers, the slain Civil Rights marcher and minister, also came out for Trump as well; he's always been a Republican like his brother.

Hillary is racist for loving LBJ, the murderer of MLK Jr.

As for being a "bigot," Hillary is definitely bigoted against.... hetro women who give Bill the sex he needs

False slapdick, it's obvious that the site is.It has everything to do with the video .She's a token.

Ist you say the site is 'badly disguised' then you say 'it's obvious'. You change YOUR story almost as much as Hillary changes hers. Get your story straight.

MLK Jr's Niece is a 'token'? Yeah, that's not racist at all...much like the DNC's leaked e-mails that exposed them as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes.

Hillary just recently tried to throw a black man under the bus to cover HER e-mail scandal and tried to throw a black woman under the bus to cover her ethics scandal.

And considering she attacked MLK Jr, it is no surprise his niece decided not to vote for the racist Hillary.
No, I claim Hillary is a racist and she just got dissed by the niece of the man Hillary attacked.
As swim said she is only incidentally connected to MLK and probably never knew him.
The proof is a VIDEO in the Hillary 'Scansal' thread. Look it up.

Saw it and as always you're wrong.

No one buys that...

If you watched the video you would have seen it, so you lied anf said 'uh-uh'.

You're funny as hell...and sad.

:lmao:

No one buys that...

who is no one?
what's damn funny is you are just self-involved enough to think your opinion changes things.
trump will lose..

No one buys that...

who is no one?
what's damn funny is you are just self-involved enough to think your opinion changes things.
trump will lose..
1. You lied about watching the video

2. You're still gull of shit - I have no belief that anythong I can say or do will make a difference.

I am just happy knowing my vote will make yours completely pointless.

WOOT WOOT! Welcome to the Trump Train! The tide is turning! Blacks leaving the plantation in record numbers!

What a brilliant woman!

Do you hear how there is no audience at Hillary's events? No one cares what her racist mouth has to say.

Oh,so now MLK's family is right wing?

Hillary is losing, she is a liar, a criminal, and a traitor. She is also a very sick old woman who cannot even climb 4 steps without help and has to wear burlap sacks to cover up whatever medical devices are attached to her.

No one buys that...

who is no one?
trump will lose..
1. You lied about watching the video

2. You're still gull of shit - I have no belief that anythong I can say or do will make a difference.

I am just happy knowing my vote will make yours completely pointless.

You wish.

What a brilliant woman!

Oh,so now MLK's family is right wing?

Hillary is losing, she is a liar, a criminal, and a traitor. She is also a very sick old woman who cannot even climb 4 steps without help and has to wear burlap sacks to cover up whatever medical devices are attached to her.
Another fantasy shared.

Forum List

Back