Mitts new BFF

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mitt Romney

The idea here is to just keep throwing crap against the wall in hopes that something sticks.

Like the 'gay' story or the 'smoked dope'. The more you screech these non-stories, the less you have to answer facts about Mitt that show he is not capable of being president and that his only real ability will be to call Norquist for his marching orders.

And, the Rs don't dare let Mitt talk jobs or the economy because he's all about raising unemployment and giving even bigger tax breaks to corporations (are people, my friends). Obama has created more than four million jobs while the Rs have done everything they can to stop him. Same with the taxes that the president lowered while the Rs have said they will raise our taxes while lowering taxes for their corporate cronies.

Talked to an Aussie couple at breakfast this morning who said they couldn't believe the US would actually elect Mittens for any office, never mind president. I said I would agree except for a message board where posters actually admitted they plan. We all agreed on one point - our fervent hope that those people are a very tiny minority.

Mitt Romney

The idea here is to just keep throwing crap against the wall in hopes that something sticks.

Like the 'gay' story or the 'smoked dope'. The more you screech these non-stories, the less you have to answer facts about Mitt that show he is not capable of being president and that his only real ability will be to call Norquist for his marching orders.

And, the Rs don't dare let Mitt talk jobs or the economy because he's all about raising unemployment and giving even bigger tax breaks to corporations (are people, my friends). Obama has created more than four million jobs while the Rs have done everything they can to stop him. Same with the taxes that the president lowered while the Rs have said they will raise our taxes while lowering taxes for their corporate cronies.

Talked to an Aussie couple at breakfast this morning who said they couldn't believe the US would actually elect Mittens for any office, never mind president. I said I would agree except for a message board where posters actually admitted they plan. We all agreed on one point - our fervent hope that those people are a very tiny minority.

And? So who cares what an AUSSIE couple thinks?

Is this relevant anyway...or do you think they should vote against Mitt?

So Obama having BFF like Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, Tony Rezko, etc. is better than Romney having Donald Trump as a BFF?

Are you Brain Dead?

Trump is good friends with Rush too but Rush doesn't want him as VP.

They are all friends, behind the curtain. I bet pelosi and Ann Romney exchange recipes and raising kids stories. Lol

So Obama having BFF like Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, Tony Rezko, etc. is better than Romney having Donald Trump as a BFF?

Are you Brain Dead?

Not totally...just basic motor skills. :eusa_shhh:

Your correct, I went overboard, if Luddly was Brain Dead he wouldn't be posting such Tripe

Maybe only half his brain is dead :lol:

His what is correct? (You don't get it, do you?)

More to the point, why is it the rw's use childish name calling when they know they're wrong?

IOW, they use childish name calling all day, every day.

Your correct, I went overboard, if Luddly was Brain Dead he wouldn't be posting such Tripe

More to the point, why is it the rw's use childish name calling when they know they're wrong?

Wrong? so you refute my comparison to your BFF statement ?

Give up Son...go back to your masters and tell them NO SOAP. You failed.

Will they pay you?

Forum List

Back