Mittens slinging red herrings - again

:lol:

You have to love libs trying desperately to pin something on Romney. Romney's getting burned is he?

Really? Then why is the race neck and neck especially after all the attack ads by Obama and all the smears.

Why isn't Obama way out in front?

I heard from a friend who heard from a guy who lives under a bridge who heard from a travelling insurance salesman who heard from a "very credible source" that Harry Reid likes to sing Barry Manilow tunes while wearing nothing but pink boxers.

I heard from a friend who heard from a guy who lives under a bridge who heard from a travelling insurance salesman who heard from a "very credible source" that Harry Reid likes to sing Barry Manilow tunes while wearing nothing but pink boxers.

Pink boxers?? You mean Dirty Harry has been a guest at Joe Arpaio's Tent City??

arpaio_underwear.jpg

Last edited:
Boy is Mitt going to be embarrassed when it turns out Harry Reid is right

how is it a red herring? Reid has lost credibility with this stupid claim.
Because... The people who aren't party affiliated see it as something that certainly doesn't help Mitt in any way, and nor do they give two hoots about Reid.

People aren't voting for Reid across the nation... Make no mistake... This hurts Mitt, he's just doing everything he can to make it go away. Well... Outside of releasing his documents.

So Harry Reid making stuff up hurts Romney.

Do you really think the American people are this stupid?

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched, heroin addicted, male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

The burden of proof is now upon him to prove otherwise.

OMG!! Is it true that Reid was in an accident when he was coked up?

:lol:

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

A "reliable" source has confirmed to me that Harry Reid is a wretched, heroin addicted, male prostitute, that has gay sex to pay for his drug. He was beaten by his dealer/pimp for not "turning enough tricks". This comes from a VERY reliable source. Here is a picture of the black eye his man-pimp gave him.....

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

Reliable sources have confirmed that Harry the homosexual man-whore was beaten by his "he-pimp" for having a loose man-hole.

harry-reid-black-eye.jpg

Reliable sources have confirmed that Harry the homosexual man-whore was beaten by his "he-pimp" for having a loose man-hole.

He man have AIDS too or at least dementia.

Yes. A reliable source, who is confirmed "reliable" by other reliable sources that are known as reliably reliable sources for confirmation of other sources reliability, has confirmed that Homosexual Harry the man-whoring heroin and cocaine addict with the loose sphincter muscles, also has dementia, AIDS, and herpes simplex 13.

Yes. A reliable source, who is confirmed "reliable" by other reliable sources that are known as reliably reliable sources for confirmation of other sources reliability, has confirmed that Homosexual Harry the man-whoring heroin and cocaine addict with the loose sphincter muscles, also has dementia, AIDS, and herpes simplex 13.

All we know for sure is Reid suffered a recent psychotic break and may be hurting himself

Because... The people who aren't party affiliated see it as something that certainly doesn't help Mitt in any way, and nor do they give two hoots about Reid.

People aren't voting for Reid across the nation... Make no mistake... This hurts Mitt, he's just doing everything he can to make it go away. Well... Outside of releasing his documents.

So Harry Reid making stuff up hurts Romney.
I have no idea if he is or not. I'm prone to innocent until proven guilty... I like that. However... The more I know about a guy that is going to represent me, the happier I am.

Do you really think the American people are this stupid?
Dude... Look around. Hell... Look in a mirror if you think it doesn't matter. Individuals can be smart... But the human race as a whole is a bunch of retarded tribal monkeys.

It's funny how wildly Republicans react to the most mildest of claims. Reid isn't saying anything at all outrageous. He's not even making allegations that Romney did anything illegal. As it stands..and from what we know..Romney's singular tax return shows he made 20 million dollars for preforming no labor,
paid something like 13.5 % on it, had various tax shelters like swiss and cayman island bank accounts, took a tax deduction for a hobby horse of 77,000 and had a shell corporation with one of his sons. That's JUST IN ONE TAX RETURN. And NOTHING illegal. It's not far fetched to think that Romney paid nothing some years.

Mean while back on the ranch. Trump, Bachmann, King and a host of others have accused the President of faking his birth certificate, lying about his citizenship, colluding with communists and a host of very serious charges. And it really doesn't get the same reaction.

It's funny how wildly Republicans react to the most mildest of claims. Reid isn't saying anything at all outrageous. He's not even making allegations that Romney did anything illegal. As it stands..and from what we know..Romney's singular tax return shows he made 20 million dollars for preforming no labor,
paid something like 13.5 % on it, had various tax shelters like swiss and cayman island bank accounts, took a tax deduction for a hobby horse of 77,000 and had a shell corporation with one of his sons. That's JUST IN ONE TAX RETURN. And NOTHING illegal. It's not far fetched to think that Romney paid nothing some years.

Mean while back on the ranch. Trump, Bachmann, King and a host of others have accused the President of faking his birth certificate, lying about his citizenship, colluding with communists and a host of very serious charges. And it really doesn't get the same reaction.
It's a distraction from the issues that matter. You having spent the last 14 months unemployed should be acutely aware of how badly Obama has mismanaged the economy. The only thing Team Obama can do is try and get Romney to give his tax returns so they can pick over them for more distractions......It won't work. Americans need jobs, they don't care about tax returns, gay marriage, occupied vaginas, or chicken sandwiches.....

What was stupid about it?

All Mitt has to do is prove him wrong.

All Reid has to do is prove his gossip. Personally, I judge people quite harshly on listening to gossip. It shows a distinct lack of critical thought. So that's your credibility blown.

But, if we're gonna use your standard... where are Obama's college records... He needs to prove the gossip that he attended college as a foreign student are untrue.

Forum List

Back