Mitt Romney..........Severe Conservative?

5. It is bad policy for government to pick winners and losers.

No doubt of that!

It actually gave an edge to certain failing businesses, while others in the same business did without and still came out okay sans the mind-boggling bonuses the government money furnished the losers who took a chunk of that money home in bonuses that average Americans furnished through payroll taxes.

Like I said, Obama taught a lesson: conservatism beats government give-aways. And because of it, he will not be re-elected.

I sure hope you're right freedombecki. :eusa_pray:
Not only that, but he has annoyed Canada with his hard line against a beneficial pipeline, and he has all but alienated South America by ignoring them. His job? Peter's principle has been met!

No doubt of that!

It actually gave an edge to certain failing businesses, while others in the same business did without and still came out okay sans the mind-boggling bonuses the government money furnished the losers who took a chunk of that money home in bonuses that average Americans furnished through payroll taxes.

Like I said, Obama taught a lesson: conservatism beats government give-aways. And because of it, he will not be re-elected.

Not only that, but he has annoyed Canada with his hard line against a beneficial pipeline, and he has all but alienated South America by ignoring them. His job? Peter's principle has been met!

That Oil will now go to China. Net Jobs gain? Zero. Wasted time and resources in studying viability to make it happen? Way too much. Politics are more of import to the O.

That Oil will now go to China. Net Jobs gain? Zero. Wasted time and resources in studying viability to make it happen? Way too much. Politics are more of import to the O.
This wouldn't have happened under a conservative.

The latest on Obama's just saying no to drilling in the gulf?

Cuba and Russia are drilling just south of Key West. Why? Because we have a president who truly, truly, hates Americans who distinguished themselves with innovations that brought careers and wealth to the masses, and jobs for almost everybody.

But noooooooooooooo jobs weren't good enough. He scared people who give out those jobs so badly, they are worried for their business' continuation, while Obama gives their tax money to their competition in many cases, and competition that was on the verge of going out of business due to bad business practices, to boot.

Out with Obama!

Hate to it break to you, but the Keystone XL oil was never meant for the US:

1. The Keystone XL pipeline is an export pipeline. The Gulf Coast refiners at the end of the pipeline's route are focused on expanding exports, and the nature of the tar sands crude Keystone XL delivers enhances their capacity to do so.

2. Valero, the top beneficiary of the Keystone XL pipeline, has recently explicitly detailed an export strategy to its investors. The nation's top refiner has locked in at least 20 percent of the pipeline's capacity, and, because its refinery in Port Arthur is within a Foreign Trade Zone, the company will accomplish its export strategy tax free.
Some in Canada opposed the line because US companies would benefit at the expense of Canadian lands.

Romney's record shows he is conservative on economic issues, and moderate on social issues.

That's not a "severe" Conservative. That's a moderate.

Actually, he was liberal on social issues and moderate on economic issues as a governor.

Which is why he doesn't talk about his governorship that much. He wants to talk about his business record, as long as no one mentions AmPad and all the people he laid off. Or Damon Medical and that 109 million dollar fine they paid. Or GS Steel and how they looted that for millions and left the government holding the bag for 42 million funding their pension fund.

"I was a Severe Conservative" really kind of sounds like "I am not a Crook".

Forum List

Back