Misty Copeland First Black Principal for the ABT....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Congratulations. She has been working for this position for years even after being discouraged by insiders telling her she was the wrong color. This is a testament to the fact that quitting only validates the racists and naysayers. Never stop. Never quit. Leave all the clowns in your wake eating your dust.

Ballet dancer Misty Copeland makes history - CNN.com

misty_copeland2011-big.jpg

She's mostly white. I'm not sure why you're calling her black. I guess you're happy that she's the first person with olive skin color, but who cares about her skin color?

Someday an an actual black woman will be in charge, for now we will settle for this tanned white girl.

She's mostly white. I'm not sure why you're calling her black. I guess you're happy that she's the first person with olive skin color, but who cares about her skin color?
I'm calling her Black because thats what she and her parents are. Of course I'm happy she has caramel skin. I care about her skin color just like she does. Thats why I posted the article.

Someday an an actual black woman will be in charge, for now we will settle for this tanned white girl.
She is an actual Black woman. White people cant make Black children dummy.
Black people didnt make her. She is not black. She is merely part black.
Yes Black people made her. She is Black and merely part white. Since the white genes are weaker that makes her Black just like she says in her book.

"I would become the first black woman in history to play the Firebird for a major ballet company."
-Misty Copeland

Yes Black people made her. She is Black and merely part white.
Straight from her wiki page.... "She is of African American, German American and Italian American descent"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Straight from her wiki page.... "She is of African American, German American and Italian American descent"

I guess you missed that both of her parents were Black. :itsok:

The very people who are constantly harping about how skin color shouldn't matter are always the people bringing it up.

Yeah, because they arent. Sorry, but facts are facts, whether you want to acknowledge them or not. Someday there will be a black woman in charge. For now we have Misty Copeland.

The very people who are constantly harping about how skin color shouldn't matter are always the people bringing it up.
It shouldnt matter but the people that discriminated against her brought it up. Prior to that she was just like anyone else. Their racism ended up prompting her to prove them wrong. If they dont like it getting rubbed in their faces then it should have never been an issue. Tough shit.

Yeah, because they arent. Sorry, but facts are facts, whether you want to acknowledge them or not. Someday there will be a black woman in charge. For now we have Misty Copeland.
Of course both her parents are Black. There is a Black woman in charge right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back