Missles fired at Tel Aviv

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Aug 6, 2012
Currently stationed at the kitchen table
KDBC 4 CBS: Missiles fired at Tel Aviv for first time since Gulf War

"But Hamas spokesman Osama Hamdan told CNN that the 13 dead included five children. He identified only two as Hamas militants. Hamdan insisted that Israel "started the war."

"We are defending ourselves," he said, arguing that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was looking to cement support in advance of an election in two months."

Wth

Last edited:
Was watching it on the news during lunch break. Good story with video.

Of course the Isrealis will retaliate.

They fire rockets indiscriminately into Israel everyday hoping for a kill (s) and not caring if they kill men, women or children. Then claim it is not their fault.

According to the article, there have been 245 rocket attacks by Hamas since Wednesday....after Israel killed Hamas' military leader....what prompted that was 115 rocket attacks from the Gaza strip into Israel.

Seems to me that Israel is defending itself.

How could Obama let Israel get attacked like this?

Forget about Libya, this is going to be the new right-wing strawman in about 5.....4.....3......2......

Lets just hope we don't have any Americans that need help anywhere in the area If they do then they are shit out of luck.

They fire rockets indiscriminately into Israel everyday hoping for a kill (s) and not caring if they kill men, women or children. Then claim it is not their fault.

They've been screaming for the destruction of Israel as long as I can remember. Israel is surrounded by enemies, so can't blame them for striking back. Who wouldn't? Fuck Hamas and all the other terrorists.

I wish we could just airlift Israel and drop it into Nebraska. Then say fuck all those batshit crazy Muslims over there.

I wish we could just airlift Israel and drop it into Nebraska. Then say fuck all those batshit crazy Muslims over there.

Oh my God....could you just imagine that.....then it wouldn't be the Mexicans.....it would be da Jooooooos that they'd be bitching about.

Crazy Glenn Beck fans!
303.gif

Forum List

Back