Miss Me Yet?

I just saw the mayor of the town on the Megan Kelly show, and said the area is pretty much conservative. But he has no idea who posted it. Suspects that it cost about 3 grand. I think it's funny as hell.

I just saw the mayor of the town on the Megan Kelly show, and said the area is pretty much conservative. But he has no idea who posted it. Suspects that it cost about 3 grand. I think it's funny as hell.
Yeah, it's only things inside the 2nd ring suburbs where it turns so deep blue it's Indigo.

I do miss the class he and his administration showed the office, compared to this low rent bunch in there now.

Hannity said tonight that FOX found out that the billboard was funded by a group of small businessmen. They didn't want to make their businesses known.

Hannity then looked right into the camera and said something to the effect of: "Yes, I miss you, George Bush, and want you to come back. And so do a lot of other people."

(Me included)

Hannity said tonight that FOX found out that the billboard was funded by a group of small businessmen. They didn't want to make their businesses known.

Hannity then looked right into the camera and said something to the effect of: "Yes, I miss you, George Bush, and want you to come back. And so do a lot of other people."

(Me included)

So? Hannity's a wuss. That doesn't excuse leftwingnutism.

Update:

No, it’s not “fatcat bankers” or “teabaggers” or critics of Obama’s terror policy or whoever today’s enemy du jour is. Surprise:

Mary Teske, the general manager of Schubert & Hoey Outdoor Advertising reports, “The Bush Miss Me Yet? billboard was paid for by a group of small business owners who feel like Washington is against them. They wish to remain anonymous. They thought it was a fun way of getting out their message.”.

Hot Air Blog Archive Revealed: Who’s responsible for the Bush “Miss Me Yet?” billboard

Update:

No, it’s not “fatcat bankers” or “teabaggers” or critics of Obama’s terror policy or whoever today’s enemy du jour is. Surprise:

Mary Teske, the general manager of Schubert & Hoey Outdoor Advertising reports, “The Bush Miss Me Yet? billboard was paid for by a group of small business owners who feel like Washington is against them. They wish to remain anonymous. They thought it was a fun way of getting out their message.”.

Hot Air Blog Archive Revealed: Who’s responsible for the Bush “Miss Me Yet?” billboard

Oh I'm sure.. :lol:

I certainly do miss the good 'ole days of having a President that actually cared about this country.

No George. I don't miss you. Not a bit.

I just wish we didn't trade the court jester for the inexperienced, egotistical, academician.

Forum List

Back