Minnesota Man Asks Donors to "Help Obama's Brother" (because Barack won't)

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
George Hussein Onyango Obama, half-brother of presidential candidate Barack Obama, declared to Vanity Fair last month that “no one knows I exist.” When strangers inquire about his surname, George denies his relationship to the famous Obama: “I say we are not related. I am ashamed.” Why? George Obama lives in a delapidated hut outside Nairobi, earns less than one dollar a month, and, as he says, “I have scars from defending myself with my fists.”

Minnesota Man Asks Donors To 'Help Obama's Brother' - HUMAN EVENTS

That's a embarassing as the news that Palin's son was doing drugs and young ladies and in general getting his ass in trouble. At least he joined the military now and may straighten out.

Bristol has also been know to run with a drug using group of teenagers. Levi is not the first young man she has been romantically involved with and Levi is being forced into the marriage at this time.

Sarah eloped and 8 months later came back with her new baby and husband. Since then, she has had several messy affairs.

Let's put some more shit on these threads that have nothing to do with the real issues like our failing economy that isn't foundamentally sound like Mumblse says. Let's just keep avoiding the real issues like Iraq, homelessness, home loss, job loss, millions to failure CEOs and the like and keep playing National Enquirer.

Forum List

Back