Minnesota Delegates will back Ron Paul at convention

So will I.
See you guys there.

Anyone who claims to be Pro-life and backs Romney is a hyppocrite, pure and simple.

If the Republican party was pro-life, they never would have been so hostile to Dr. Paul... Nor would they promote a clearly anti-life candidate as Romney.
I have to admit, it is surprising how blatant the Repub national cult has become in their support of planned parenthood.

Mitt Romney ensures a win-win for planned parenthood.
A vote for Romney in the primaries/caucuses/conventions was a vote for Obama. Same damn thing.

Enjoy your endless wars on life and liberty ye faux news tools!

Last edited:
So planned parenthood is going to win when they are defunded by the government? You might actually be right then.

OK puppet....
Has Romney ever actually legislated any pro-life measure... ever?
Because he signed tax payer funded abortion into law, two years after his "conversion".

I bet you can't wait to attack Iran can you? Then maybe Russia? China? who knows where you war nutters want to go next?

Oh wait a minute, silly me, you want all us home grown liberals to be rounded up first dontcha?

Last edited:
OK puppet....

Because he signed tax payer funded abortion into law, two years after his "conversion".

I bet you can't wait to attack Iran can you? Then maybe Russia? China? who knows where you war nutters want to go next.

Yes. Has Ron Paul?

OK puppet....

I bet you can't wait to attack Iran can you? Then maybe Russia? China? who knows where you war nutters want to go next.

Yes. Has Ron Paul?

Sanctity of Life
A constitutional, sure fire way to end the war on the unborn, by Dr. Paul.

Romney has signed plenty of well documented anti-life measures, well after his bogus "conversion".

You are a liar and a puppet. Romney has never signed on a single Pro Life measure EVER.
Please prove me wrong, I provide links, you do not. The onus is now on you, Miss Puppet.

You voted against Dr. Paul in the primary? you voted for Obama.
Thanks faux tools, enjoy your endless wars on life and liberty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back