Election today in Minneapolis. Will they vote to replace it's police dept with social workers?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Heavily Democrat controlled city may now vote to destroy it's police dept.

Minneapolis votes on whether to replace police department​

Future of policing is on the ballot in the city where Floyd’s death in May 2020 launched a nationwide reckoning on racial justice

Voters in Minneapolis will decide on Tuesday whether to replace their police department with a new Department of Public Safety, more than a year after the murder of George Floyd, a Black man, by a white police officer launched a national movement to defund or abolish police.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sorta hope they do destroy their own PD. It would be funny to watch that shithole burn.

Indeed, and not only that put some BLM members and gangsters in charge as 'deputies'. It will be fun when their tax base disappears overnight from businesses fleeing the protection and extortion rackets and the random killing from their doped up heroes starts taking out their own families and themselves when all the white victims move out.

Last edited:
Police officers in places like Minneapolis just have to be particularly vigilant in avoiding ugly situations and confrontations and staying out of trouble.

Staying the hell out of the Minneapolis Ghetto is a key to survival

Oh, come on.

After all, they are just wanting to Reimagine Mogadishu.

feature.jpg

The future of Minneapolis is in their own hands. I hope they make the smart choice, but if they don't then they'll be the ones paying the price.

IMHO, nothing should be a higher priority than public safety and security. Fuck wokeness, you cannot allow your city to be looted and burned to the ground and crime running rampant. There's only one way to prevent that: a strong police force and a city/state gov't and judiciary that backs them up while maintaining strict rules of conduct for those entrusted with a badge and a gun. From what I've seen, the democrats are not willing to do that, for political reasons. So, it's up to the voters there to change that calculus; if they don't then as I said, they'll pay the price. Which BTW they're already paying.

I hope that the police are defunded. Much of Minneapolis is a Somali settlement. They are used to warlords not police. The fastest way to vigilante justice is defunding the police. It's not just the criminals who have the right of crime, it's the ordinary citizen having their own right to protect life and property.

Now we can sit back and watch the cops fail at protecting citizens and property since that is not their job, their job is to strongarm money from citizens.

Forum List

Back