Ministry of State Security (China). I might despise them, but their successes on A.I, in West institutions is unrivaled

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Both wiki links. We all know the Russian method of murder and mayhem in their intel. The Chinese Communists are so much more sophisticated and patient in their intel. They truly know how to divide and conquer. An impressive expansion of the globe and into Western institutions and nary a bullet fired. They know the end game, and it's in their favour.

I've said it myself, that National Security is all about the economy. The communists understand this too, except with their history, they are smart enough to go even further and start in Western schools and media. Well done China, a coup of immense proportions. They make Canadas intelligence (especially the RCMP) look like a toy.

Notice the bold text from the second link below. You can thank DJT for this.

Ministry of State Security (China)

Chinese intelligence activity abroad

Chinese surveillance and AI start-ups such as Hikvision, SenseTime and Megvii, which sell less expensive versions of Chinese state developed artificial intelligence surveillance systems, although this is being curtailed somewhat due to the companies being declared national security threats and human rights violators by the US, and US-China trade concerns.[35][36][37][38] China invests in American AI startups and is starting to overtake the US in AI investment.[39]

Last edited:
Opening up China for free trade was a grave error. Now they have the money to undo us.

China is basically Russia of the 70s and 80s, except they have immensely more cash and influence. This is going to be a slaughter of the West.

Look, I just call it as I see it. I'm not going be around in 100 years, but their nation will. Maybe the only nation that will matter then after decades of the worst leadership and weakest national security agencies in Western history.

All were given the carrot to chase, the Communists are brilliant. All we are going to get is the stick.

Forum List

Back