Military personnel reassigned over conduct on Trump Asia trip

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, more Trump funny business.

Three military personnel who worked for the White House Communications Agency are being reassigned for alleged "improper contact with foreign women" during President Trump's Asia trip, according to the Washington Post. The service members are responsible for providing "secure communications" to the president, vice president, and secret service.

Flashback: Four members of the same team faced similar allegations in August while in Panama ahead of Vice President Pence's arrival in the country.

Three military personnel who worked for the White House Communications Agency are being reassigned for alleged "improper contact with foreign women" during President Trump's Asia trip, according to the Washington Post. The service members are responsible for providing "secure communications" to the president, vice president, and secret service.

Flashback: Four members of the same team faced similar allegations in August while in Panama ahead of Vice President Pence's arrival in the country.

You seem to have a short memory.

Secret Service Prostitution Scandal: One Year Later
That wild night in Cartagena rocked the elite secret service and embarrassed the White House. Was it a one-time incident or part of a pattern of agents behaving badly?

Secret Service Prostitution Scandal: One Year Later | Washingtonian

Drug Enforcement Administration agents with Top Secret clearances had 'sex parties' with prostitutes hired by Colombian drug cartels, says inspector general report

DEA agents had 'sex parties' with prostitutes hired by Colombian drug cartels | Daily Mail Online

That wild night in Cartagena rocked the elite secret service and embarrassed the White House. Was it a one-time incident or part of a pattern of agents behaving badly?

Drug Enforcement Administration agents with Top Secret clearances had 'sex parties' with prostitutes hired by Colombian drug cartels, says inspector general report

DEA agents had 'sex parties' with prostitutes hired by Colombian drug cartels | Daily Mail Online

Gowdy makes me think of dueling banjos.

images

Last edited:

Bigot much?

True story.

I visited that brothel in 2005. Every woman in there was an 8, 9 or 10...seriously. For $100 I banged the finest form of female that I have EVER seen in my life and it was worth every fucking dollar. Prostitution is LEGAL there. Typically, young college girls travel there and work for a number of weeks, make a bunch of money and then go home. They are examined regularly by doctors in order to be in compliance with their license to engage in prostitution.

Anyway, when the story came out about SS agents and being at a brothel in Cartagena, I told my friends that I bet it was the one that I visited. Sure enough, it was! LOL!

If you fuckers had seen what I had seen that night I was there, you'd understand completely why those guys were banging those women. And I will guess that the SS agent that fucked it all up for all of them got to the brothel late because the chick he ended up with looked about a 7 to me. It all came down to the agent not wanting to pay her or didn't want to pay her as much as she wanted. She threw a fit, the local police were called and the biggest scandal in the history of the Secret Service was set in motion. I imagine the SS agents must have been PISSED at the one dumbass agent that couldn't see the forest for the trees by simply paying the girl to go away. Wow. What a price they all paid.

Cartagena is expensive, even for gringos, but it would be a GREAT place to live!

Bet the SS rat agent's last name ended with gold-berg-or stein-man.
Colo chicks are pretty hot. Ticas are hotter :cool-45:

Bet the SS rat agent's last name ended with gold-berg-or stein-man

Thanks for letting me know that you're a racist piece of shit so that I can put you on "ignore". Good riddance and stay downwind of me, got it, schmuck?

Reminds me of all the Secret Service members busted for babe related extracurriculars while Barry was engrossed in ESPN.

This might be something if the same type of stuff hadn’t been going on during the Obama Presidency as well. The fact these people keep doing this is disturbing but it didn’t start with Trump and I doubt it started with Obama we just finally found out about under Obama.

images

No. You just like Ned Beatty's ass.

Forum List

Back