Military drills stoke politics of suspicion in Texas

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Yes the kooks are at it again

To hear the conspiracy theorists tell it, a labyrinth of tunnels is being built under Walmart stores for military attacks on civilians, and an orchestrated financial crisis will lead to martial law, U.S. troops patrolling chaotic streets, and a dictatorship under President Barack Obama.

The U.S. Army Special Operations Command exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has brought these fears to a crescendo, particularly in Bastrop. Some of the exercises, scheduled from July 15 to Sept. 15, will be held in this city located east of Austin.

At an April town hall meeting in Bastrop, attendees peppered a military spokesman with pointed questions, including: "Are you planning on detaining or rounding up any American citizens?"

Rosalie Howerton, a 74-year-old retired nurse from Tyler, Texas, wrote the governor to say she was worried about the drills.

Military drills stoke politics of suspicion in Texas Duluth News Tribune

To hear the conspiracy theorists tell it, a labyrinth of tunnels is being built under Walmart stores for military attacks on civilians, and an orchestrated financial crisis will lead to martial law, U.S. troops patrolling chaotic streets, and a dictatorship under President Barack Obama.

The U.S. Army Special Operations Command exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has brought these fears to a crescendo, particularly in Bastrop. Some of the exercises, scheduled from July 15 to Sept. 15, will be held in this city located east of Austin.

At an April town hall meeting in Bastrop, attendees peppered a military spokesman with pointed questions, including: "Are you planning on detaining or rounding up any American citizens?"

Rosalie Howerton, a 74-year-old retired nurse from Tyler, Texas, wrote the governor to say she was worried about the drills.

Your short term memory is really fucked up!!
This was just discussed recently.

All I gotta say is that Jade Helm 15 is just proof that if Fedcoats can violate the 'Posse Comitatus Act' of 1878, which is still in effect, by practicing against the citizens of the southwest; then they can protect our unprotected southern border!!!

Last edited:
  • Banned

This is an article from today Low IQ boi

This is an article from today Low IQ boi
The subject is OLD and so is your material.

So a rewrite of the same shit we've already discussed.
Nothing new here.

so?

too bad they aren't going on in the state you live in
I believe they are going on in CA....but RIMPAC goes on here between us and Hawaii every 2 years and we don't pull out the Con-servative flag crying towels.

Last time I checked, there isn't any sea lanes in Nevada, Utah, and Texas........dolt!
Oh, that's right....no one is based on land. Marines never land on the shore.....nothing flies over the land.

Tell us what YOU know about RIMPAC, child.

Can't wait until we run military drill in Democrat hostile areas

A good example of how fools who voted for Barrack weren't listening to what he said was his idea for "a civilian defense force as well armed and funded as our military".....Seeing as how we can't afford the military we got, I wonder who'd have paid for that, ignoring of course that he wanted his own stormtroopers.

so?

I believe they are going on in CA....but RIMPAC goes on here between us and Hawaii every 2 years and we don't pull out the Con-servative flag crying towels.

Last time I checked, there isn't any sea lanes in Nevada, Utah, and Texas........dolt!
Oh, that's right....no one is based on land. Marines never land on the shore.....nothing flies over the land.

Tell us what YOU know about RIMPAC, child.

I don't do your research for you, an' never will. It's there on Wikipedia for readers to draw their own conclusions. Funny, you mentioned it and didn't link to it.......very, very disingenious of you, but what I've come to expect from a semi-know-it-all.

so?

Texas has the Port of Houston and the Gulf of Mexico...

The drills are no threat to anyone, but it will not stop the ignorant from fearing something that will not happen...

so?

The drills are no threat to anyone, but it will not stop the ignorant from fearing something that will not happen...

Special-Ops soldiers blending in incognito with the public, operation off-limits to the Press.......what could go wrong? (Minions to be scrutinized........cuz they cuss!).

so?

Special-Ops soldiers blending in incognito with the public, operation off-limits to the Press.......what could go wrong? (Minions to be scrutinized........cuz they cuss!).
I wonder if Texans can buy Con-federate flag pearls to clutch.

so?

I'll let you worry about that because my bet is nothing will go wrong as usual...

so?

I'll let you worry about that because my bet is nothing will go wrong as usual...

Nothing will go wrong. Rarely does anyone get injured in a football scrimmage cuz it's practice, dummy.

Forum List

Back