Military bases eyed as site for tent cities to house migrant children report says

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Trump administration is considering erecting tent cities at military posts around Texas to house the growing number of migrant children separated from their parents, McClatchy reports.
Military bases eyed as site for tent cities to house migrant children, report says

Oh won't it be sweet when the leftis realize those children are up to the age of 31. Under Obama children were considered to be up to that age as far as we know that hasn't changed.

You sorry idiots lmao wait until we start looking like Europe man you pathetic stupid asses haven't seen anything yet.

oy--------military bases kinda LOOK like the German side of
the concentration camps

The Trump administration is considering erecting tent cities at military posts around Texas to house the growing number of migrant children separated from their parents, McClatchy reports.
Military bases eyed as site for tent cities to house migrant children, report says

Oh won't it be sweet when the leftis realize those children are up to the age of 31. Under Obama children were considered to be up to that age as far as we know that hasn't changed.

You sorry idiots lmao wait until we start looking like Europe man you pathetic stupid asses haven't seen anything yet.
Wait!!! What about the FEMA camps? Or are we still waiting to fill them with American citizens when Obama takes over?

Do what Obama did. Order them into regions that otherwise would not accept them.

Take a bunch to NYC's Central Park, for example. Watch De Blasio's head pop.

• Banned

Wait!!! What about the FEMA camps? Or are we still waiting to fill them with American citizens when Obama takes over?

Shelters/ detention centers/ reducation centers/. what part of word changing dontcha get where it all means the same thing and one word " FEMA CAMPS" .

What part of FEMA CAMPS don't yah get when we put the Japanse into those " fema camps" only to turn around and have jack ass Regan pay them retributions for omg abusing them.

lol

Guess if you knew what deep state meant and is Obama would be clearly plausible as to filling the prison the problem is you have it ass backwards...

Americans who are NON Muslims will be sent to the prisons........

Just like TOMMY ROBBINSON

Shelters/ detention centers/ reducation centers/. what part of word changing dontcha get where it all means the same thing and one word " FEMA CAMPS" .

What part of FEMA CAMPS don't yah get when we put the Japanse into those " fema camps" only to turn around and have jack ass Regan pay them retributions for omg abusing them.

lol

Guess if you knew what deep state meant and is Obama would be clearly plausible as to filling the prison the problem is you have it ass backwards...

That was a good one!!!! :rofl:

• Banned
SEATTLE (AP) — More than 1,600 people arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border, including parents who have been separated from their children, are being transferred to federal prisons, U.S. immigration authorities confirmed Thursday. They said they’re running out of room at their own facilities amid President Donald Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration.

Military bases eyed as site for tent cities to house migrant children report says

oy--------military bases kinda LOOK like the German side of
the concentration camps

I guess TRUMP should

lol

Wait didn't Obama put illegals in dog kennels...

There are very reasonable "childrens' shelters" on the GROUNDS of state and county hospitals. They are used to house kids arrested on whatever kids are arrested. I do not like the idea of making those shelters part of
military installations on ESTHETIC grounds. I would suggest that the kids
be appointed an attorney ad litem for the protection of their rights. I am not
so sure that reports of--------"we're taking your kid and you will never see
him again" are TRUE.

Don't cross illegally and there won't be a problem

How bout they load them all in buses and ship them back to Mexico. That's about all I want to see done with the assholes.
and on top of that, don't just stop at the first city - go to the southern end of mexico and drop them off there. if nothing else it's a much longer walk to come back.

you are talking about children. How about streamlining the deportation
process so that they need be held only a few days

How bout they load them all in buses and ship them back to Mexico. That's about all I want to see done with the assholes.
and on top of that, don't just stop at the first city - go to the southern end of mexico and drop them off there. if nothing else it's a much longer walk to come back.

and what is that process currently and what are the delays?

you can get all emo on me but that doesn't change the fact that they're overloaded and a simple "wow just do this" would fix it all or i'm sure they would have.

you can get all emo on me but that doesn't change the fact that they're overloaded and a simple "wow just do this" would fix it all or i'm sure they would have.

no doubt they are over-loaded. Child protective services are over-loaded too. County hospitals are over-loaded. Sometimes it takes DISASTERS-------like children being pulled from the arms of their mothers
to call attention to the NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT-----you call that "GETTING ALL EMO" ?? ---------and "let them all drop dead:" ?? fine with me---
be happy next time you find yourself in an emergency room which is
OVERLOADED

no doubt they are over-loaded. Child protective services are over-loaded too. County hospitals are over-loaded. Sometimes it takes DISASTERS-------like children being pulled from the arms of their mothers
to call attention to the NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT-----you call that "GETTING ALL EMO" ?? ---------and "let them all drop dead:" ?? fine with me---
be happy next time you find yourself in an emergency room which is
OVERLOADED
great.

but in my entire professional career the person in the meeting room stomping their fist on the table screaming SOMETHING MUST BE DONE never offered up what to do.

keep stomping your fist.

Forum List

Back