Militant vegan tries to publicly shame woman for buying crying kid an ice cream

Firstly she has no right to give the girl some money, maybe her parents would not allow it.

This is huge news, and it happened on Twitter.
But it's okay for planned parenthood to give that girl an abortion without her parents permission? Or a teacher helping her become a boy, without her parents permission?

How is ice cream killing non human babies? Vegans normally support abortion. Why is killing human babies okay?
The cows will actually experience pain if they are not milked! It is kind of a simbiotic relationship here all involved win! Very few times does this happen in life! Oh the shame in supporting such a thing!
If the cow was not forcefully inseminated (raped) & her baby calf that would have drank that milk taken away from her, she would not experience that pain. LOL
You make quite a few assumptions as to what happened! You are also wanting to tell me what to eat or drink and I quite frankly am not having it! You want to be a vegan fine, do not try and force it on me!~

A militant vegan chastised a woman then tried to publicly shame her on Twitter for the crime of buying a crying child a non-vegan ice cream.
Militant Vegan Tries to Publicly Shame Woman For Buying Crying Kid an Ice Cream

View attachment 190829
--------------------------------------------

LOL and Clinton lovers say those of us who want freedom , rights, and liberty are haters LMFAO you can't even see your pathetic selves when it stares right back at your own faces. The HATE from those who always accuse others of it are actually the ones who do the hating. They are just a little to brain damaged to see their own actions/ words.

You can't earn a degree in common sense, nor logic. You either have it or you dont.

So what? Why is this newsworthy? Why are you discussing this like it’s a big fucking deal?

This is is idiot (Alex Jones) seeking to inflame and divide people. And this is you, linking to yet another piece of shit InfoWars link.

Republicans militarily force tax payers to subsidize dairy production, advertisements & sale of dairy at restaurants.

So what's wrong with a militant vegan?

Republicans are forcing restaurants to sell dairy products? Lol really?

I did see where California is trying to force kids to drink what they deem fit though
Government Dairy Management is a marketing creation of the United States Department of Agriculture. They take by force $160 million taxpayer dollars a year for cheese marketing campaigns and major sales contracts with restaurants to force more government cheese into our diets.

You're going to have to show me where republicans are forcing restaurants to sell dairy products

You made a wild claim. We both know it

Veganism is one of the sickest, most asshole eating disorders I've ever heard of and here's why: we are MAMMALS. All MAMMALS are biologically designed to thrive on dairy! If you don't believe me, put a bowl of milk on the ground for a dog or cat (or in my case, feral raccoons that slink around my property) and just watch how fast that milk disappears! Mammals react healthfully to pretty much any kind of milk, that's a physical fact!

This is slightly incorrect. Mammmals thrive on dairy when in infancy. Other mammals rarely consume dairy past childhood.

Cats may like milk, but it's actually bad for them. Most of them are lactose intolerant.

If you do some research, dairy has some nasty effects on the body.

Dairy is actually worse than meat and poultry.

Many diets now call for a reduction in dairy or even eliminated it.

Like the Paleo diet. It allows all animal products except for dairy.

Veganism is one of the sickest, most asshole eating disorders I've ever heard of and here's why: we are MAMMALS. All MAMMALS are biologically designed to thrive on dairy! If you don't believe me, put a bowl of milk on the ground for a dog or cat (or in my case, feral raccoons that slink around my property) and just watch how fast that milk disappears! Mammals react healthfully to pretty much any kind of milk, that's a physical fact!

This is slightly incorrect. Mammmals thrive on dairy when in infancy. Other mammals rarely consume dairy past childhood.

Cats may like milk, but it's actually bad for them. Most of them are lactose intolerant.

If you do some research, dairy has some nasty effects on the body.

Dairy is actually worse than meat and poultry.

Many diets now call for a reduction in dairy or even eliminated it.

Like the Paleo diet. It allows all animal products except for dairy.

All well and good but it's nobody's business if a mother chooses to give HER child ice cream...or any other dairy product. Absolutley nobody

Well, it's not an all inclusive benefit. Give an adult dog or cat milk and you will have a serious vomit and bowel problem. Adult animals can not digest the sugars in milk.
Nobody told my Maine Coon that. Maya liked milk, it never made her sick.

Well, it's not an all inclusive benefit. Give an adult dog or cat milk and you will have a serious vomit and bowel problem. Adult animals can not digest the sugars in milk.
Nobody told my Maine Coon that. Maya liked milk, it never made her sick.
You are fortunate.

Why Milk Is Bad For Cats - CatTime

A militant vegan chastised a woman then tried to publicly shame her on Twitter for the crime of buying a crying child a non-vegan ice cream.
Militant Vegan Tries to Publicly Shame Woman For Buying Crying Kid an Ice Cream

View attachment 190829
--------------------------------------------

LOL and Clinton lovers say those of us who want freedom , rights, and liberty are haters LMFAO you can't even see your pathetic selves when it stares right back at your own faces. The HATE from those who always accuse others of it are actually the ones who do the hating. They are just a little to brain damaged to see their own actions/ words.

You can't earn a degree in common sense, nor logic. You either have it or you dont.

So what? Why is this newsworthy? Why are you discussing this like it’s a big fucking deal?

This is is idiot (Alex Jones) seeking to inflame and divide people. And this is you, linking to yet another piece of shit InfoWars link.

stfup cyka

I used to have a vintage real fur coat. You wouldn't believe some of the looks I got at the grocery store (it was for sub zero days and it worked great).

Have you ever seen this video where this chic walks into a restaraunt and starts going off abou this chicken named snow?

I get where she is coming from but you want to talk about looking like an ass this one takes the cake LOL...

now i'n going to have to go and find it lol

I used to have a vintage real fur coat. You wouldn't believe some of the looks I got at the grocery store (it was for sub zero days and it worked great).

I went and dug this up just for you LOL. C'mon now you can watch it , it's just a few minutes of a chicken named snow. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back