Militant vegan tries to publicly shame woman for buying crying kid an ice cream

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A militant vegan chastised a woman then tried to publicly shame her on Twitter for the crime of buying a crying child a non-vegan ice cream.
Militant Vegan Tries to Publicly Shame Woman For Buying Crying Kid an Ice Cream

upload_2018-4-30_10-44-27.png

--------------------------------------------

LOL and Clinton lovers say those of us who want freedom , rights, and liberty are haters LMFAO you can't even see your pathetic selves when it stares right back at your own faces. The HATE from those who always accuse others of it are actually the ones who do the hating. They are just a little to brain damaged to see their own actions/ words.

You can't earn a degree in common sense, nor logic. You either have it or you dont.

I used to have a vintage real fur coat. You wouldn't believe some of the looks I got at the grocery store (it was for sub zero days and it worked great).

Firstly she has no right to give the girl some money, maybe her parents would not allow it.

This is huge news, and it happened on Twitter.

A militant vegan chastised a woman then tried to publicly shame her on Twitter for the crime of buying a crying child a non-vegan ice cream.
Militant Vegan Tries to Publicly Shame Woman For Buying Crying Kid an Ice Cream

View attachment 190829
--------------------------------------------

LOL and Clinton lovers say those of us who want freedom , rights, and liberty are haters LMFAO you can't even see your pathetic selves when it stares right back at your own faces. The HATE from those who always accuse others of it are actually the ones who do the hating. They are just a little to brain damaged to see their own actions/ words.

You can't earn a degree in common sense, nor logic. You either have it or you dont.
I am pretty sure the clintons eat ice cream! Mean while back at the ranch ole betsy the cow is not going to be feeling well if I do not go milk her! Stupid fucking vegan!

How is ice cream killing non human babies? Vegans normally support abortion. Why is killing human babies okay?

How is ice cream killing non human babies? Vegans normally support abortion. Why is killing human babies okay?
The cows will actually experience pain if they are not milked! It is kind of a simbiotic relationship here all involved win! Very few times does this happen in life! Oh the shame in supporting such a thing!

Veganism is one of the sickest, most asshole eating disorders I've ever heard of and here's why: we are MAMMALS. All MAMMALS are biologically designed to thrive on dairy! If you don't believe me, put a bowl of milk on the ground for a dog or cat (or in my case, feral raccoons that slink around my property) and just watch how fast that milk disappears! Mammals react healthfully to pretty much any kind of milk, that's a physical fact!

Veganism is one of the sickest, most asshole eating disorders I've ever heard of and here's why: we are MAMMALS. All MAMMALS are biologically designed to thrive on dairy! If you don't believe me, put a bowl of milk on the ground for a dog or cat (or in my case, feral raccoons that slink around my property) and just watch how fast that milk disappears! Mammals react healthfully to pretty much any kind of milk, that's a physical fact!

Well, it's not an all inclusive benefit. Give an adult dog or cat milk and you will have a serious vomit and bowel problem. Adult animals can not digest the sugars in milk.

Well, it's not an all inclusive benefit. Give an adult dog or cat milk and you will have a serious vomit and bowel problem. Adult animals can not digest the sugars in milk.

I have given older dogs and cats milk and they always universally loved it and got really affectionate with me.
I have never, ever seen an older mammal get sick from lapping up a bowl of milk. In my 45 years of life dealing with cats and dogs I have never seen a single one react badly to a bowl of milk.

I have given older dogs and cats milk and they always universally loved it and got really affectionate with me.
I have never, ever seen an older mammal get sick from lapping up a bowl of milk. In my 45 years of life dealing with cats and dogs I have never seen a single one react badly to a bowl of milk.

As dogs and cats age, they stop producing lactase, which means they can become lactose intolerant. I didn't make it up.

Can Dogs Drink Milk? | petMD

Is Feeding Cats Milk Safe or a Bad Idea?

It's information, use it or not.

The cows will actually experience pain if they are not milked! It is kind of a simbiotic relationship here all involved win! Very few times does this happen in life! Oh the shame in supporting such a thing!
If the cow was not forcefully inseminated (raped) & her baby calf that would have drank that milk taken away from her, she would not experience that pain. LOL

Republicans militarily force tax payers to subsidize dairy production, advertisements & sale of dairy at restaurants.

So what's wrong with a militant vegan?

If the cow was not forcefully inseminated (raped) & her baby calf that would have drank that milk taken away from her, she would not experience that pain. LOL

LOL, WTF?

Republicans militarily force tax payers to subsidize dairy production, advertisements & sale of dairy at restaurants.

Republicans are forcing restaurants to sell dairy products? Lol really?

I did see where California is trying to force kids to drink what they deem fit though

Republicans are forcing restaurants to sell dairy products? Lol really?

I did see where California is trying to force kids to drink what they deem fit though
Government Dairy Management is a marketing creation of the United States Department of Agriculture. They take by force $160 million taxpayer dollars a year for cheese marketing campaigns and major sales contracts with restaurants to force more government cheese into our diets.

Last edited:

True but there is other stuff in milk besides sugar.

Saint Bernards are raised on cottage cheese...it helps with the insane rate at which their bones grow when they're young.

I give snoop a little bit of milk most days. Not a lot..and it isn' the only thing he eats.

And we used to feed our dogs goats milk every single day...that and the eggs they got meant their coats absolutely shone like glass.

Forum List

Back