Mila Kunis?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
California is full of whiskey and girls
364683065_756450476486439_4356364135052569177_n.jpg

Another of your near anorexic teenagers. Are you unconsciously bemoaning your morbidly obese condition, or are you so immature that you cannot distinguish between kiddy lust ( more than inappropriate ) and acknowledging a real , mature woman . You have a very unhealthy personality Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .

Another of your near anorexic teenagers. Are you unconsciously bemoaning your morbidly obese condition, or are you so immature that you cannot distinguish between kiddy lust ( more than inappropriate ) and acknowledging a real , mature woman . You have a very unhealthy personality Rottenfuhrer Mortuary .
Shes 39 you stupid fucking idiot, and she is hot as fuck. It might not make sense to a faggot like you, but to straight men she is sexy.

Shes 39 you stupid fucking idiot, and she is hot as fuck. It might not make sense to a faggot like you, but to straight men she is sexy.

Doesn't make him a fag for not being attracted to her.

I'm not attracted to her either. She is too skinny for my taste. She has a pretty face (although it's too thin when she got older) but she doesn't turn me on.

I like women built like women. I prefer not fat chicks but chicks with some meat on them and bit of muscle and some curves. I always liked country girls, ones that play soccer and so on.

I don't like weak, waify women.

I'm not attracted to her either. She is too skinny for my taste. She has a pretty face (although it's too thin when she got older) but she doesn't turn me on.

I like women built like women. I prefer not fat chicks but chicks with some meat on them and bit of muscle and some curves. I always liked country girls, ones that play soccer and so on.

He is a faggot because, he is a faggot. Havent you seen his posts? That dude sucks dick. Im speaking figuratively.

I actually fully appreciate how perverted american men are and how popular the near anorexic look is with the immature ones . More interesting is that as a loud and foul mouthed , low IQ , you failed to realise the precise tone and qualityof my post .Far too clever for you , sonny boy .

I actually fully appreciate how perverted american men are and how popular the near anorexic look is with the immature ones . More interesting is that as a loud and foul mouthed , low IQ , you failed to realise the precise tone and qualityof my post .Far too clever for you , sonny boy .
Sonny boy? Bro, get some better insults. You look like a fuckin idiot. :cuckoo:

Here;s one for you

iu

c351165cd43269816de233caacb1c27c.jpg

She is pretty for sure, but a photo that is not airbrushed, cleavage added in photoshop etc - there is not much there fellas.
I prefer my gals to be a bit more curvy than a pencil.

Forum List

Back