Mike Pence should be applauded for his policy on one-on-one meals with females

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
You can get business done at work. You don't need to go grab lunch or dinner one-on-one with someone of the opposite sex to get work done.

That shows respect to his wife and it shouldn't be made fun of. I would like to see the inner-reactions of many of the people mocking him if their SOs spent one-on-one time on a regular basis with people who are honestly attractive and could stir up sexual thoughts/desires

I call bull shit if they say they wouldn't feel any apprehension about their SOs in situations like that.

What can we expect from the morally-bankrupt left though?

I really do not see how this is anyone's business. He and his wife have decided eating dinner together allows them time to reconnect. You can't work if half your brain is worried about what the hell your partner is up to. If they know what behaviors trigger arguments and just get rid of the triggers all together why is this anyone's damn concern?

If you can't trust yourself or your partner to have a business dinner one-on-one with someone of the opposite sex then there something wrong with your relationship.

I mean to each his own. I don't really care what their arrangement is but that's kind of weird.

You can get business done at work. You don't need to go grab lunch or dinner one-on-one with someone of the opposite sex to get work done.

That shows respect to his wife and it shouldn't be made fun of. I would like to see the inner-reactions of many of the people mocking him if their SOs spent one-on-one time on a regular basis with people who are honestly attractive and could stir up sexual thoughts/desires

I call bull shit if they say they wouldn't feel any apprehension about their SOs in situations like that.

Why does the left matter so much?

If you can't trust yourself or your partner to have a business dinner one-on-one with someone of the opposite sex then there something wrong with your relationship.

I mean to each his own. I don't really care what their arrangement is but that's kind of weird.
It's not a trust issue.

What's the easiest question to answer? The one that can't be asked. If he's never alone in a social situation with another woman, no one can ever ask what he was doing there.

What ever Mike does is his bee's wax..IDGF.....What we do in our little realm I am sure Mike Pence DGF either..

Pence is a weak, stupid little man who thinks cigarettes are healthy.
That's a hateful, ignorant statement that reflects badly on the one who said it.
It's true.
It is true that it reflects badly on the one who said it.
Not as badly as telling people that cigarettes are healthy
Which, naturally, he didn't do.
I guess you don't know much about Mike Pence.

That's a hateful, ignorant statement that reflects badly on the one who said it.
It's true.
I know he didn't say that cigarettes are healthy.

Did Pence demand a law mandating everyone smoke cigarettes?

No!

Well we know he's not a democrat.

What is the bullsh!t ??

Do you have a link, for openers ??

It's true.
Yeah sure. Like how Pence "knows" that cigarettes aren't dangerous :rolleyes:

Yeah sure. Like how Pence "knows" that cigarettes aren't dangerous :rolleyes:
Now you're moving the goalposts. Bad form and all, you know.

Unless the relationship between Pence and his wife somehow affects your life get over it. This is just like the guy who got all honked off because a passenger on a airplane gave a uniformed solider their seat it didn't have any impact on him but he felt the need to act like a dick about it.

A 57 year old man who's a heartbeat away from the nuclear codes should be able to exercise better control of his emotions.

Forum List

Back