Mike Huckabee

With the Huckster out of the picture, it's Palin and Romney. Looks like Romney may win it after all, though maybe not.

For shame, No facts, Just speculation! :cuckoo:

You are the reason I even made this thread my dear:

Man sought in slayings granted clemency by former Gov. Huckabee

The man sought for questioning in the execution of four Lakewood police officers was granted clemency in 2000 by former Arkansas Gov. and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.

Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history

Maurice Clemmons, the 37-year-old Tacoma man being sought for questioning in the killing of four Lakewood police officers this morning, has a long criminal record punctuated by violence, erratic behavior and concerns about his mental health.

Nine years ago, then-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee granted clemency to Clemmons, commuting his lengthy prison sentence over the protests of prosecutors.

"This is the day I've been dreading for a long time," Larry Jegley, prosecuting attorney for Arkansas' Pulaski County said Sunday night when informed that Clemmons was being sought in connection to the killings.

Clemmons' criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington. The record also stands out for the number of times he has been released from custody despite questions about the danger he posed.

Local News | Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history | Seattle Times Newspaper

well if this turns out to be true Huck can kiss his aspirations goodbye.

For shame, No facts, Just speculation! :cuckoo:

You are the reason I even made this thread my dear:

The man sought for questioning in the execution of four Lakewood police officers was granted clemency in 2000 by former Arkansas Gov. and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.

Maurice Clemmons, the 37-year-old Tacoma man being sought for questioning in the killing of four Lakewood police officers this morning, has a long criminal record punctuated by violence, erratic behavior and concerns about his mental health.

Nine years ago, then-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee granted clemency to Clemmons, commuting his lengthy prison sentence over the protests of prosecutors.

"This is the day I've been dreading for a long time," Larry Jegley, prosecuting attorney for Arkansas' Pulaski County said Sunday night when informed that Clemmons was being sought in connection to the killings.

Clemmons' criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington. The record also stands out for the number of times he has been released from custody despite questions about the danger he posed.

Local News | Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history | Seattle Times Newspaper

Yes darling but I wan't the one preaching from the pulpit about speculation.. youse was.

Last edited:

yikes.jpg

OH C'MON ECHO!!!

You know for a fact that when a governor allows a murderer out of jail, and something bad happens, it has no negative effect on the governor.

Case-in-point: Michael Dukakis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back