Mike Huckabee: You Should Wait Until Obama Leaves Office To Join Military

Do You Agree With Huckabee?

• Yes, he did nothing wrong

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, that's dispicable

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Huckabee%2Bwholesome.gif

hey Gents , me , well I'd wait for a normal American CiC . I wouldn't want to ever have to tell my kids that the current was my CiC !!

Why?
Does the country not need defending when the CIC sucks? Is America not worth protecting when you disagree with the president?
What an asinine and idiotic idea.

hey Gents , me , well I'd wait for a normal American CiC . I wouldn't want to ever have to tell my kids that the current was my CiC !!

Why?
Does the country not need defending when the CIC sucks? Is America not worth protecting when you disagree with the president?
The asinine thing is believing the military doesnt have a very strong christian bend to it.

but with this cic guy its gotta be hard to put up with him and his decrees and destruction of the military .

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) suggested Friday that young Americans planning to join the military should wait until President Barack Obama leaves office to do so because his administration has an "open hostility toward the Christian faith."

The possible 2016 presidential contender was asked about a Washington Times report citing "religious freedom advocates" who said that Christians are leaving the military because of a “hostile work environment."

Huckabee told Iowa talk radio host Jan Mickelson that the Obama administration “orders its chaplains to put its Bibles away, not to pray in Jesus' name, not to counsel people on the issues of sexual morality.”

“When you have this attitude that is more about promoting gay marriage and gay rights in the military than it is about being able to protect religious liberty for those people of faith,” Huckabee said, “it’s going to be hard to find people that are truly devoted people of faith and Christian believers and Orthodox Jews and others.”

He then suggested that parents should stop their children from enlisting until America has a new commander in chief.

“I’d wait a couple of years until we get a new commander in chief that will once again believe ‘one nation under God,’ and believe that people of faith should be a vital part of the process of not only governing this country, but defending this country,” he said.

Mike Huckabee Says You Should Wait Until Obama Leaves Office To Join The Military

Is Huckabee the new face of Christianity. I guess he misses the old days of Christian military proselytizing around the world. I bet he really misses the Crusades.
Not a bad idea, and for good measure, maybe not sign up after his next two or three secessors just for good measure.

correct mr booth , fill the ranks with imported mercenaries that will do as they are told by the president / king and they'll do that work for a paycheck and citizenship !! Your kids will be proud of what you have allowed , even encouraged to be built .

Why?
The asinine thing is believing the military doesnt have a very strong christian bend to it.
Where did that come from?
I do not see how that ties into my comment.

yeah , rega

Why?
morning FAQ , just saw your comment , anyway in response , USA doesn't need defending using my kids with this guy as 'cic' , send your kids as USA military as it is all volunteer !! Also , go on down to your local recruiter and enlist !!

Last edited:
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) suggested Friday that young Americans planning to join the military should wait until President Barack Obama leaves office to do so because his administration has an "open hostility toward the Christian faith."

The possible 2016 presidential contender was asked about a Washington Times report citing "religious freedom advocates" who said that Christians are leaving the military because of a “hostile work environment."

Huckabee told Iowa talk radio host Jan Mickelson that the Obama administration “orders its chaplains to put its Bibles away, not to pray in Jesus' name, not to counsel people on the issues of sexual morality.”

“When you have this attitude that is more about promoting gay marriage and gay rights in the military than it is about being able to protect religious liberty for those people of faith,” Huckabee said, “it’s going to be hard to find people that are truly devoted people of faith and Christian believers and Orthodox Jews and others.”

He then suggested that parents should stop their children from enlisting until America has a new commander in chief.

“I’d wait a couple of years until we get a new commander in chief that will once again believe ‘one nation under God,’ and believe that people of faith should be a vital part of the process of not only governing this country, but defending this country,” he said.

Mike Huckabee Says You Should Wait Until Obama Leaves Office To Join The Military

Is Huckabee the new face of Christianity. I guess he misses the old days of Christian military proselytizing around the world. I bet he really misses the Crusades.

Maybe it's because obama won't allow us to have any fun anymore.

Once we kick him to the curb.......

Cavalry_and_Indians.JPG

So, what's the stink? He's speaking the truth.

“This administration has had an open hostility toward the Christian faith,” Huckabee responded.

And I agree with every word he said. Christian Chaplains disciplined for speaking about Christian values! General officers espousing Christianity being forced to retire. Fear of even saying Jesus could end a military career or any chance for promotion. It's all there – and more – since the Kenyan Muslim became Commander-in-Chief

HERE , just another example of the regime going after Christianity . --- Gun company under fire for branding soldiers rifle scopes with coded Bible messages - NY Daily News --- I mean the regime had to go searching to be able to find this deal as all those little numbers look like NORMAL serial numbers to me . Serial numbers are needed for the military and scope maker to be able to track things , issues , problems . Point is that , yeah , the regime is searching out Christianity and is trying to destroy it in the military [in this case] .

US mil morale at very low ebb right now,,,,, with the weapons systems they are turning out that dont work..... social promotion of Gen Staff.....not much to recommend the situation right now

and the purge of leaders like Gen. Boykin and others lie him 'MAN' , they are getting rid of experienced military leaders as the 'cic' just hands out orders .

What difference does it make? Obama has adopted the same neocon foreign policy doctrine as the Republicans.

yeah , rega

Why?
morning FAQ , just saw your comment , anyway in response , USA doesn't need defending using my kids with this guy as 'cic' , send your kids as USA military as it is all volunteer !! Also , go on down to your local recruiter and enlist !!

I am active duty Air Force. Any more obfuscation before actually answering the question?

What difference does it make? Obama has adopted the same neocon foreign policy doctrine as the Republicans.
It is pretty sad and many on the left here keep commending Obama as ending military conflicts.

He pulls out of Iraq but ramps up bombing campaigns all over the place and we are supposed to believe that is scaling back?

Well get to bombing in Iraq and Syria then , do a 'highway of death' recreation or similar as was done in 1992 rather than the pinprick bombings that the current -cic- is having done and I'll be impressed Faq !!

Forum List

Back