Mike Flynn now has to discuss the "F" word ----> FELONY!

Oh fuck. You didn't read your own fucking article, did you?

" 'That raises the stakes of what so far has been a political scandal that cost Mr. Flynn his job. If the authorities conclude that Mr. Flynn knowingly lied to the F.B.I., it could expose him to a felony charge.' "

" 'That raises the stakes of what so far has been a political scandal that cost Mr. Flynn his job. If the authorities conclude that Mr. Flynn knowingly lied to the F.B.I., it could expose him to a felony charge.' "

Read the title again with me, deanie.

"Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing"

Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI more than once and got away with it. But deanie won't hear any of it.

Selective application of the law.
well, you are just a fucking racist. Congratulations!

If the authorities conclude that Mr. Flynn knowingly lied to the F.B.I., it could expose him to a felony charge.' "

Hillary lied to the FBI and it didn't expose her to anything. So, I'm not worried about it, given the current track record of the FBI punishing high profile people who lie to them...

"Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing"
Fuck the title.

Read the article nitwit.

screen-shot-2017-02-13-at-11-48-56-pm.jpg

If the authorities conclude that Mr. Flynn knowingly lied to the F.B.I., it could expose him to a felony charge.' "

Hillary lied to the FBI and it didn't expose her to anything. So, I'm not worried about it, given the current track record of the FBI punishing high profile people who lie to them...
If she had lied to the FBI, they would have strung her up. Try as they might, with many, many mandated interviews, there was no there, there.

You guys still push that silly Fake news she sold Uranium to Russia. You guys are beyond teaching. You believe the most stupid stuff and just can't learn.

Fuck the title.

Read the article nitwit.

Can't handle the fact that aside from lying, he did nothing wrong, can you?

Forum List

Back