Migrants Riot At Mexican Immigration Station, Burn Documents: Reports

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Can you imagine how the illegals in this country would react if we reach the breaking point financially and told them they would be deported. Imagine 30+ million rioters burning their way from the Canadian border to the Mexican border.

Migrants staged a riot at an immigration station in Tapachula, Mexico early Wednesday morning, multiple Mexican media outlets reported.

The group of migrants, mostly from Cuba and Africa, staged the riot to prevent authorities from carrying out deportations, Mexican media outlets Noticias MVS, Milenio and Reforma reported. The migrants reportedly ransacked the building and set some documents on fire before authorities were able to regain control.

Video from the riot’s aftermath shows authorities milling around outside the building, trying to corral the migrant population.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Sometimes brute force needs to be liberally applied, and should be encouraged.

You don't have to deport them. Simply rescind all licenses, grant none thereafter, and cancel all government benefits.

aw heck , give them BRUTE Force , fine with me but they are still invading the USA . And eventually and maybe to a neighborhood near some of the posters on this board BillyK .

Sometimes brute force needs to be liberally applied, and should be encouraged.

You don't have to deport them. Simply rescind all licenses, grant none thereafter, and cancel all government benefits.
But then they would self deport and the Democrats would be mad at us!
The Democrats are already mad at us because we are free people. It used to bother me, but it just doesn't raise my eyebrows any more.

aw heck , give them BRUTE Force , fine with me but they are still invading the USA . And eventually and maybe to a neighborhood near some of the posters on this board BillyK .

Can we please set them up in Golfing Gator's gated community?

Is it in the middle of an island, in the middle of an ocean where we won't ever see 'em? <giggle>

Is it in the middle of an island, in the middle of an ocean where we won't ever see 'em? <giggle>

I'm pretty sure he lives in an ivory tower somewhere

Well, it looks like Trump has figured out how to solve this problem, keep the immigrants, and take pressure off the border cities, counties, and at least the southern part of the border states. He's going to send them out to the Sanctuary Cities, bless 'em. Now everybody can be happy. The Sanctuary Cities will get all the border people because the border areas can't take any more freeloaders. The Sanctuary cities deserve their turn to be batters at the plate, to see how well-received their teachers will make these poor people. Now, they'll have to put American citizens' kids on the back burner to tend to the ever-present needs of a million kids, and the Sanctuary cities can proudly train and display the poor people they insisted on raising up for the time being on someone else's nickel, they can now proudly sacrifice all and be the mainstays of these poor folks who were raped along the way if they were girls 8-15, and raped if they were good-looking boys into the LGBT lifestyle, where Sanctuary cities are ideally set up to welcome whatever comes down the pike, probably much more so than those mean old Christians trying to tell their side of the financial problems they are facing giving freebies to newbies.

So now, everybody's happy and getting what they deserve.

Forum List

Back