Middle East and Africa 1800 times more intelligent than north Americans ?

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022

Which World Region Has The Most Gamers?​

From the table below it is easy to calculate average contribution per player per region . This results with the lowest area ( ME and Africa )as a base, to Latin America 220%, to Asia Pacific 400% , to Europe 642% and to North America at 1833%. Though unscientific , this suggests who spend the most time gaming and is equally suggestive to explain the north american intelligence dumbed down effect. I have never played a video game in my life and this will never change .Original article from leading news source ZH .Am well aware of the small imperfections of my suggested conclusion because of the unusual test model format. But it seems to fit daily experience .rofl
SUNDAY, AUG 13, 2023 - 12:35 PM
About 3.4 billion people worldwide have at least played one video game in the past six months, according to Newzoo's most recent edition of its Global Games Market Report.
As Statista's Florian Zandt shows in the chart below, based on data from the market research firm specializing in the gaming industry shows, the regions with the most players aren't necessarily those that bring in the most revenue.
t

It probably doesn't help that scholastics have been dumbed-down, including some school districts targeting reading, writing and math, as well as the high-rate of high-school graduates in some school districts (e.g. Baltimore) that aren't proficient in this foundational core subjects. The concept of the family unit is no-longer a priority, and many children are raised by single parents who don't invest time in their child's school journey.

Middle East and Africa 1800 times more intelligent than north Americans ?​

There may be some truth to that since North America has a growing percentage of Middle Easterners and Africans? I'm pretty certain that the USA isn't as smart today as it was 100 years ago.

Middle East and Africa 1800 times more intelligent than north Americans ?​

There may be some truth to that since North America has a growing percentage of Middle Easterners and Africans? I'm pretty certain that the USA isn't as smart today as it was 100 years ago.
But is it generally appreciated so that the basic problem is widely recognised and some sort of consensus can be reached to halt the downward trend at minimum, or , even attempt to reverse it ? Obviously the difference as suggested in the headline is nonsense but I feel sure there is a real gap and a very significant one .

But is it generally appreciated so that the basic problem is widely recognised and some sort of consensus can be reached to halt the downward trend at minimum, or , even attempt to reverse it ? Obviously the difference as suggested in the headline is nonsense but I feel sure there is a real gap and a very significant one .
There is a solution, but it's not a popular one nor a politically correct, “woke” one.

I'll just say that putting a population of Mongoose in with a population of Cobra has never worked, and it never will work.

Forum List

Back