Microwaves, schizophrenia, and our military

N

NewGuy

I would love for someone to justify this.

I hope I don't need to connect the dots TOO much for people out there.

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/fulcrum_main.pl?database=tr_u2&keyfieldvalue=ADA090426& searchterms=

Notice this is American military docs. Bastards tried to hide this from me again, but a few hours later and several searches for different federal server divisions later, and we have it.

This was out years ago and disappeared. I found it again. I have been waiting to post this for a while now but couldn't relocate it.

Notice the reference that it is about "rats". Rats hear voices?

This is about PEOPLE.
AD Number: ADA090426
Subject Categories: RADIOBIOLOGY RADIOFREQUENCY WAVE PROPAGATION
Corporate Author: ARMY MOBILITY EQUIPMENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COMMAND FORT BELVOIR VA
Title: Effects of Low Power Microwaves on the Local Cerebral Blood Flow of Conscious Rats,
Personal Authors: Oscar,Kenneth J. ;
Report Date: JUN 1980
Pages: 10 PAGES
Descriptors: *MICROWAVES, *DECEPTION, *BLOOD CIRCULATION, *RADIATION EFFECTS, LOW POWER, PERMEABILITY, BRAIN, RATS, CAMOUFLAGE, METABOLISM, PULSES, PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS, DECOYS, RADIATION PROTECTION, EXPOSURE(PHYSIOLOGY), IN VIVO ANALYSIS, GLUCOSE, RADIATION DOSAGE, RADIATION HAZARDS, SCINTILLATION COUNTERS, AUDITORY PERCEPTION.
Abstract: A decoy and deception concept presently being considered is to remotely create the perception of noise in the heads of personnel by exposing them to low power, pulsed microwaves. When people are illuminated with properly modulated low power microwaves the sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate (regardless of the person's position in the field) within or just behind the head. The phenomena occurs at average power densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.4 to 3.0 GHz. By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligible speech may be created. Before this technique may be extended and used for military applications, an understanding of the basic principles must be developed. Such an understanding is not only required to optimize the use of the concept for camouflage, decoy and deception operations but is required to properly assess safety factors of such microwave exposure.
Limitation Code: APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE
Source Code: 403160

Want more?

Look at ALL of these:

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/fulc....DOC_TEXT="rats"+and+"microwave"&numrecords=0

Now....to put this in perspective.....The doc claims this is done on rats.

How do they get "people" in the experiment?

Notice the power levels?

Notice the frequencies?

Can you say "Cel phones"?

Schizophrenia can be faked this way.

This has been known for 24 years!

Wanna take any wild stabs at how it is being used NOW?

This used to be located on the NASA tech docs server. As of a few months after 9/11, the doc server was shutdown. A few months later it was put back up with the main database still down. This document was IN that main database. It has been several years and it still isn't online.

Wonder why?

This document used to be findable through google.

Do a search NOW. I dare ya. It can't be found now.

Hmmmm.........

I was hoping with all of the liberalism, blind conservatism, military personnel, and people in technical trades, someone would at least TRY to justify a reason for this.

I think the answer is clear what this is and what it is intended to be used for.

No comments?

Why don't you paraphrase the whole point of it for us. We're lazy. Fill in the blanks: The goverment is __________ for the purpose of __________________.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Why don't you paraphrase the whole point of it for us. We're lazy. Fill in the blanks: The goverment is __________ for the purpose of __________________.

-That would be excusing ignorance and irresponsibility.

Sorry, no can do.

If you can't or won't read it and think about it, I can't help you.

The doc and site legitimacy speak for themselves.

i'll do it for ya rw----fill in BAD and SCREWING PEOPLE AROUND

Originally posted by NewGuy
-That would be excusing ignorance and irresponsibility.

Sorry, no can do.

If you can't or won't read it and think about it, I can't help you.

The doc and site legitimacy speak for themselves.

I'm just asking you to show relevance, counselor. Sell me on it. Motivate me to care about reading it. I'm just asking for a headline. If you want to be in the media, you have to learn how to properly tease the material.

I'm just asking you to show relevance, counselor. Sell me on it. Motivate me to care about reading it. I'm just asking for a headline. If you want to be in the media, you have to learn how to properly tease the material.

I would never discredit myself enough to claim I am either a lawyer nor media.

You want a headline?

Read the thread title.

I would think you would be aware enough to understand the conclusion drawn by that alone.

I would never discredit myself enough to claim I am either a lawyer nor media.

You want a headline?

Read the thread title.

I would think you would be aware enough to understand the conclusion drawn by that alone.

Yes. Being elitist and talking down to your public is a first step in establishing any respectable informational organization.:rolleyes:

Yes. Being elitist and talking down to your public is a first step in establishing any respectable informational organization.:rolleyes:

Slick.

I didn't think you would have warranted a look.

I have not talked down to you and you know it. You were caught in a Faux Pas and are embarrased.

It's ok.

We understand.

You are having a bad day. It happens to all of us.......

Well, most of us.....

Well, not me.

:D

Slick.

I didn't think you would have warranted a look.

I have not talked down to you and you know it. You were caught in a Faux Pas and are embarrased.

It's ok.

We understand.

You are having a bad day. It happens to all of us.......

Well, most of us.....

Well, not me.

:D

I'm just saying... Your faux mysteriousness is off putting. Don't talk about connecting the dots like this is an episode of the xfiles. It's annoying.

I'm just saying... Your faux mysteriousness is off putting. Don't talk about connecting the dots like this is an episode of the xfiles. It's annoying.

You mean to tell me you cannot simply read the doc and draw a conclusion?

You need a 30 second sound bite?

RWA, I thought you were capable of so much more......

You mean to tell me you cannot simply read the doc and draw a conclusion?

You need a 30 second sound bite?

RWA, I thought you were capable of so much more......

I just haven't the time for intentional obstuseness. Capiche?

I just haven't the time for intentional obstuseness. Capiche?

You sure seemed to spare it for a long drawn out useless debate on the debate in question on 2 threads.

We are on the ropes this morning aren't we RWA?

Are we on the pipe too?

Originally posted by -=d=-
Anyone have the Cliff Notes version??

Instead of leading questions, just make your case, bro. :)

I DID. -In my first post.

Did you not read the link?

The title was indicating rats.

The summary mentioned the subjects were PEOPLE.

The tool was microwaves, and the result was the primary definition of schizophrenia.

Why do you guys insist on not analyzing stuff for yourselves?

It took longer to type this than it does to read the frickin document.

You guys are incredibly disapointing.

I DID. -In my first post.

Did you not read the link?

The title was indicating rats.

The summary mentioned the subjects were PEOPLE.

The tool was microwaves, and the result was the primary definition of schizophrenia.

Why do you guys insist on not analyzing stuff for yourselves?

It took longer to type this than it does to read the frickin document.

You guys are incredibly disapointing.

Translation -

You guys don't get excited over the same conspiracies I do...therefore, you are lame.

lol :)

Yes. Make a case newguy, instead of asking leading questions. We all know the constitution exists. We all know they wrote "Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion." It says nowhere that we're specifically a Christian nation. A further contention of mine is that other historical documents do not supercede what is written in the constitution.

And what is your point? Before you ask me question, tell me where you think my argument fails.

Wrong thread pipester.

Originally posted by -=d=-
Translation -

You guys don't get excited over the same conspiracies I do...therefore, you are lame.

lol :)

D, I didn't say that at all.

You said yourself you wanted a summary.

Mighty nice of you to make me look like I was saying "you are lame" when I call you out for not reading the post.

Wrong thread pipester.

Yes . well still. Just tell us in one sentence what this document says the government is doing and why. Use your powers of summation and conciseness.

Forum List

Back