michigan police officers arrest 12 year old taking out the trash

Only that's not what happened. A case of mistaken identity something that is very common in the policing field and certainly not limited to people with black skin.
As you said, mistakes happen.....

These mistakes tend to happen a lot to young black kids....thru NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN

Therefore, I wonder why right-wingers are so opposed to efforts to reform the police and stop this from happening to ANYONE NO MATTER SKIN COLOR

Yall just say "oh, it happens to white people too" like its ok...but be the same ones to yell "GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION" the minute someone spells trump's name wrong on an indictment..

that shit is weird to me

As you said, mistakes happen.....

These mistakes tend to happen a lot to young black kids....thru NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN

Therefore, I wonder why right-wingers are so opposed to efforts to reform the police and stop this from happening to ANYONE NO MATTER SKIN COLOR

Yall just say "oh, it happens to white people too" like its ok...but be the same ones to yell "GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION" the minute someone spells trump's name wrong on an indictment..

that shit is weird to me
it happens to all races.

Nah. This was way back. I doubt anyone ever even considered compensation for stuff like that back then.

He wasn't really hurt- just rattled some. Couple road rashs from the sidewalk.
I feel for anyone who takes any kind of nosedive due to something that they didn't have anything to do with. Even if any form of compensation is offered, memories do not go away overnight if they ever do at all. There are plenty of things in my past that I wish that I could forget, but I never will.

God bless you and your friend always!!!

Holly

I didn't want to start a new thread so I will simply add this here. Cops take a 10 year old to the station and process him for urinating behind his mom's car.

My biggest issue here is that other cars showed up. I can just see the scenario. Cop calls in witnessing a kid urinating behind his moms car. The Lieutenant hears the call and calls out "Let's roll".

There is one big thing these two cases have in common.

'Error in judgement:' Mississippi police apologize for detaining 10-year-old

In both cases the cops showed they didn't have a lick of common sense and perhaps it shows other things.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I will simply add this here. Cops take a 10 year old to the station and process him for urinating behind his mom's car.

My biggest issue here is that other cars showed up. I can just see the scenario. Cop calls in witnessing a kid urinating behind his moms car. The Lieutenant hears the call and calls out "Let's roll".

There is one big thing these two cases have in common.

'Error in judgement:' Mississippi police apologize for detaining 10-year-old

In both cases the cops showed they didn't have a lick of common sense and perhaps it shows other things.
The simple fact is never forget those who abuse you. They deserve no compassion if it ever gets to that. We live in a crazy environment of those who want pure anarchy and those who want pure law and order. So, you can either go into a store and rob hundreds of thousands of dollars of products and get away with it or walk down the street and be arrested and accused of a crime form an overzealous fascist of pure law and order.

Forum List

Back