Michelle ruined my Confederate Memorial Day

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Couldn't she have just stayed in England.

going over to Krogers for cases of Natural Light ice up and Ribs to rub, and put in our coolers, and load up the pickups with charcoal and Pe-kan chips, and our boats, so we could go on out to the sand bars and sit out and watch the river roll by ................................ ONLY TO FIND TRAFFIC SNARLED BECAUS "MRS OBAMA" IS GIVING A COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS AT THE BLACK COLLEGE.

Just rub our noses in that they've even taken the Presidency from us.

First lady Michelle Obama tells Jackson State graduates voting power is real

going over to Krogers for cases of Natural Light ice up and Ribs to rub, and put in our coolers, and load up the pickups with charcoal and Pe-kan chips, and our boats, so we could go on out to the sand bars and sit out and watch the river roll by ................................ ONLY TO FIND TRAFFIC SNARLED BECAUS "MRS OBAMA" IS GIVING A COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS AT THE BLACK COLLEGE.

natural lite ? it's not even beer.....!

It's piss water......

It's cheap wet and cold! We're in Mississippi. It's not like we know beer.

It's piss water......
water ?

It's piss water......
water ?
Yep.....yellow water...

Quit whining. Every time a President and/or a First Lady visits it ties up traffic.

if it's possible out there in the boonies see if you can have some real beer flown in or rafted down the river
to you.
my suggestion for beginners like you would be Sam Addams Boston lager .
you or should I say y'all, will thank me for it later,

It's piss water......
water ?
Yep.....yellow water...
yeah ok, some water...

This is not the first time I have said this and it won't be the last: just wait until the Obama's are out of the White House and we will see the true extent of their hatred of the United States of America.

This is not the first time I have said this and it won't be the last: just wait until the Obama's are out of the White House and we will see the true extent of their hatred of the United States of America.
I can see it now, speaking engagements ,book deals TV, movie rights ...
lots o hate!

if it's possible out there in the boonies see if you can have some real beer flown in or rafted down the river
to you.
BAH-STAHN? We hate Yankees! It's jus sumpin to whet r throats while smokin' our GPC cigs, sittin in ur lawn chayr watchin' the river go bye.

to you.
BAH-STAHN? We hate Yankees! It's jus sumpin to whet r throats while smokin' our GPC cigs, sittin in ur lawn chayr watchin' the river go bye.
DAD?!

Us?

to you.
DAD?!
Ok, true story. My local grocer added a tap section for growlers. Occassionally, I take my growler to the local craft brew shop ... esp when my daughter is home from college up north in Yankee land. Anyway, the grocer put Yuengling Regular and Yuenglin black and tan on two of the taps. So, in preparation for my day off yesterday, on Sunday, I took the growler in to get 64 oz of Yuengling for $5. The kid fills it up and stops when it's still 20% foam. I'm going "didn't they teach you how to pour a beer in high school?"

Us?
'Mericans.

to you.
DAD?!
Ok, true story. My local grocer added a tap section for growlers. Occassionally, I take my growler to the local craft brew shop ... esp when my daughter is home from college up north in Yankee land. Anyway, the grocer put Yuengling Regular and Yuenglin black and tan on two of the taps. So, in preparation for my day off yesterday, on Sunday, I took the growler in to get 64 oz of Yuengling for $5. The kid fills it up and stops when it's still 20% foam. I'm going "didn't they teach you how to pour a beer in high school?"
the pour is everything .

Us?
'Mericans.
You mean white Confederate Americans. Like the one's who lost the Civil War.

they should call them both: the Obummers.

gawd who would send their kid to listen to such ugliness on a day they should be proud of what THEY ACCOMPLISHED. not what Mabella wants out of them

Forum List

Back