Michelle/Oprah 2020 would fail because you people are racist

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Just think of all the things they could do f̶o̶r̶ to this country...

"On her MSNBC show this morning, Joy Reid invited her guests to make their picks among the multitudinous Dem contenders....

"My number one ticket who can beat Donald Trump by a landslide: Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey."

Reid and the other panelists literally laughed off Cross's suggestion with Reid pointing out that they've said they wouldn't run. More importantly, and reacting to polling data Cross cited showing Oprah and Michelle defeating Trump by wide margins, Reid added this:

"We know racially-polarized voting is a real thing and people will say they'll vote for Oprah until she is on the ballot."

Joy Reid: Michelle Obama-Oprah 2020 Ticket Can't Win Because Racism

Lol... what exactly is meant by “you people”? Isn’t that in and of itself a racist codeword?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... what exactly is meant by “you people”? Isn’t that in and of itself a racist codeword?

Catchy title, wasn't it? :laugh:

I am almost certain the former First Lady does not have any interest in running for office. Why would she? She can pretty much do whatever she wants right now.

I am almost certain the former First Lady does not have any interest in running for office. Why would she? She can pretty much do whatever she wants right now.

Whether or not she has currently has any interest, I think she has mentioned it a time or two. It's still a long time until 2020 and I wouldn't put it past her to announce her candidacy some time later.

Of course, she'd still lose. Michelle Obama has absolutely no qualifications, no accomplishments, and nothing to offer this country, except more of the division and bad economy her husband gave us.

Michelle/Oprah 2020

If the dems push this ticket they will lose big.....no one wants any part of the Obama's especially when you toss in a fat ass big mouth racist like the Oprah....buuuuaaaahahahahahahahaha....my dream ticket....LMAO

blacks are racist
the Obamas are racist
I've linked this many times

Michelle/Oprah 2020

If the dems push this ticket they will lose big.....no one wants any part of the Obama's especially when you toss in a fat ass big mouth racist like the Oprah....buuuuaaaahahahahahahahaha....my dream ticket....LMAO

But at least they'd have an excuse why they lost, as opposed to "Russian collusion."

"We're all racist..." :laughing0301:

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Just think of all the things they could do f̶o̶r̶ to this country...

"On her MSNBC show this morning, Joy Reid invited her guests to make their picks among the multitudinous Dem contenders....

"My number one ticket who can beat Donald Trump by a landslide: Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey."

Reid and the other panelists literally laughed off Cross's suggestion with Reid pointing out that they've said they wouldn't run. More importantly, and reacting to polling data Cross cited showing Oprah and Michelle defeating Trump by wide margins, Reid added this:

"We know racially-polarized voting is a real thing and people will say they'll vote for Oprah until she is on the ballot."

I guess that's why Obama wasn't elected.

Michelle Obama isn't Barack Obama. As opposed to being a slick-talking huckster who gained experience from being a "community organizer", she is only an angry, America-hating black woman.

No qualifications, no experience, no plan, and nothing to bring to the table, except for making liberals feel good about themselves.

Michelle/Oprah 2020

The slogan: “Vote for us or you are racist and sexist.”

Michelle Obama isn't Barack Obama. As opposed to being a slick-talking huckster who gained experience from being a "community organizer", she is only an angry, America-hating black woman.

No qualifications, no experience, no plan, and nothing to bring to the table, except for making liberals feel good about themselves.
lol That was enough to get her husband elected.

They would win in Mexico... maybe some African country that is looking to be more 3rd world.

Oprah showed she is political poison campaigning for Abrams in Georgia who LOST. Everyone Obama campaigned for lost also. So not, Michelle, and Oprah would never be the nominees.

Forum List

Back