Michelle Obama is Coming

Not that much of a stretch for Joe to say he wants to enjoy his retirement years (not that he hasn't been doing that already) and he wants to turn control over to someone younger...more vibrant.

Maybe. But that would leave Dr. Jill and Hunter out in the cold. In 1811 if I'm not mistaken, the UK had a similar problem as George III was going insane. Parliament passed a bill making his son the "regent". Same thing could be done here and Hunter could be put on the throne.

Big Mike could stare down Kamala any day of the week and take her place. I doubt that's what's going to happen though.

It's not occurring. This is literally nothing substantial to support this. It's a bunch of right wing rumors being perpetuated on social media.
Around March or April you'll discover just how wrong you are.

Michelle wants to be Queen of America....and never have to campaign.

She would have been a shoe-in if they hadn't murdered their chef.

FB_IMG_1705822273346.jpg

One of those instances I wish Rubin would stop repeating everything he sees.
The actual happening is a NYPost writer talking with a different online magazine, says he has heard some info about Michelle running.

This is not a breaking story, it was not the NYPost that stated it, just a low level writer saying some shit online.

FFS Rubin... you are better than this.

Not like Democrats get a choice for who they are allowed to vote for. They're good little lemmings, if Harris runs they will pull the lever for her.
The same people who elected the first black POTUS' will elect the first woman POTUS, and for the same reasons.

I don't see Big Mike becoming Prez of the US...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

Forum List

Back