Michelle Obama in spotlight's glare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gunny, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Nice to know she's only "proud" of the US when she thinks things are going her way. What a freakin' loser.

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Analyzed a little closer, America's a fine place when it's going gaga over a black man. Otherwise, screw it.

3. steeliniraq

steeliniraq Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    LOL i liked this part: Americans, she says, have become "cynical" and "mean" and have "broken souls." For regular folks, life is bad and getting worse.

What the hell does she, her husband, or any of these people running have in common with me? How do they know what the "regular folks" really feel or fear? I havent heard this guy really make any good points other then we need change. Well no sh*&!!!!!

Sheep to the slaughter!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    This slip is telling and important to know….Michelle is her husband's advisor - she's been his advisor ever since he began work at the same law firm where she was assigned to mentor him.

I believe these words are the natural outcome of her liberal training during her African Studies major at the elite liberal school of Princeton which, like most ivy league schools, is rife with anti-American sentiment.

Also, both she and Barack are both Harvard-trained lawyers and know how to read and write. Michelle Obama read that from a written speech she gave - twice I believe - it was not just a slip of the tongue. I do not think she was just talking about the "political process" as Barack has been saying in her defense. I believe it reflects her negative liberal attitude about America.

5. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    thanks for your opinion.

interesting that the spotlight seems to have moved on....LOL

6. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    Thanks to the accomodating liberal media....they quickly turned their yellow journalism spotlight on McCain now.

Obama is nothing more than a media creation. He'd be nothing without the media's help.

7. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,295
    Righties need to ask Santa for a dictionary for Christmas instead of ammo this year or maybe for their birthday. "Really" is an adverb, an intensifier of the statement. Consider that we have a woman, a biracial man, a war veteran, and topics such as peace, jobs, and healthcare as election issues and everyone should be REALLY proud to be an AMERICAN.

8. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    your opinion. I respect your right to have it. I don't agree with it. I think that Barack Obama has a twenty year track record of working in the public sector helping less fortunate Americans. I believe that he has great intelligence and vision and can bring the majority of both sides of the political divide together.

9. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    The party of Bush/Cheney/McCain sent 4,000 soldiers to their deaths, spent upwards of a trillion dollars of taxpayer money, didn't find any WMD, and blundered us into the worst foreign policy disaster in american history...and Bush voters are complaining about grammar and context.

10. Detmurds

Detmurds VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Pretty soon the cost will be much more near and dear if Hussein Obama gets elected.