Michael Steele, speechless.....

Avatar...who is it thats treating these black republicans differently and how are they doing so?

Avatar...who is it thats treating these black republicans differently and how are they doing so?

Oh that's an easy one. At the last 4 Republican conventions, they move both blacks up to the front row so the TV cameras can photograph them over and aver again. It's looks like they have more, but they don't. It's as dishonest as a Bush Budget.

The GOP's New Race Card - Page 1 - The Daily Beast

But since the civil-rights era, there have been only three African-American Republicans elected to Congress—Massachusetts' Ed Brooke, Connecticut's Gary Franks, and Oklahoma's JC Watts—while there have been 93 Democrats. In 1956, Dwight Eisenhower won 39 percent of the African-American vote. By 1980, only 10 percent voted for Reagan; against Barack Obama, John McCain was only able to win 4 percent of the black vote.

GOP traitors appoint Black racist as Chairman of the Republican Party | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

David Duke, former Republican member of the House of Representatives in Louisiana, and former Chairman of the Largest Republican District in the state.

The Republican Party leadership, in its latest act of self-immolation appointed Michael Steele, a radical Black racist as the leader of the Party.

I wonder if they'll start calling him a ******? :eusa_eh:

That what you lefties called him. The RNC's Token N.

That's true. Both sides play politics. I have never been impressed with Steele. His main function is to fundraise. He has been an embarrassment on more than one occasion. He needs to be in another job capacity in the RNC. I am for letting him go all together but I feel it would be politically incorrect, for the party of my choice to see to that. They need the color. *shame*

Its a damn shame indeed...that you people KNOW you "need the color."

*SMH*

I wonder how many RWers are going to call out Steele on his prompt usage of the Race Card.

The sad part is that he's actually correct about him and obama having a 'narrower margin', all things being equal. In this particular case, though, race has nothing to do with the legitimate criticism of GOP spending.

Steele is only using the race card because he trying to gin up sympathy for his poor leadership as Chair.

Since he assumed the Chairmanship of the R.N.C., Michael Steele refused to speculate that the color of his skin had anything to do with his job. Only now, that monies donated to the R.N.C. have been misused does he play his race as a factor in the mix.

Steele's race had nothing to do with his billing the R.N.C. for millions of dollars for the use of private jets or limos. Steele the man, not Steele the black expensed those monies and he was caught.

Repugs wanted a token black, and what they got was a token black who knew he was a token and took advantage of it.

I wonder how many RWers are going to call out Steele on his prompt usage of the Race Card.

The sad part is that he's actually correct about him and obama having a 'narrower margin', all things being equal. In this particular case, though, race has nothing to do with the legitimate criticism of GOP spending.

Steele is only using the race card because he trying to gin up sympathy for his poor leadership as Chair.

Since he assumed the Chairmanship of the R.N.C., Michael Steele refused to speculate that the color of his skin had anything to do with his job. Only now, that monies donated to the R.N.C. have been misused does he play his race as a factor in the mix.

Steele's race had nothing to do with his billing the R.N.C. for millions of dollars for the use of private jets or limos. Steele the man, not Steele the black expensed those monies and he was caught.

Repugs wanted a token black, and what they got was a token black who knew he was a token and took advantage of it.
YOU Sir, have hit the nail RIGHT on its head.

BRAVO!!!
:clap2::clap2:

I wonder if this is his preemptive strike against Palin and the others that are boycotting the RNC gab fest in NO?

Hey, maybe the downfall of Michael Steele would be an opportunity for Chip Saltsman to revive his career.

Remember that guy? He was an also-ran in the RNC Chair race...

...and also the guy of "Magic Negro" CD distribution fame.

He could get the GOP back to its modern day 'roots', so to speak...

Forum List

Back