Michael Savage off the air in San Francisco

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Michael Savage off the air in S.F.

Conservative talk-show host Michael Savage, who often takes shots at San Francisco on his syndicated radio program, has gone off the air in the city.

The host of "Savage Nation" has been dropped from KNEW-AM, the Clear Channel-owned station said.

A statement on the station's Web site said, "We have decided to go in a different philosophical and ideological direction, featuring more contemporary content and more local information."

Savage is being replaced during the 3-7 p.m. drive-time slot by John and Ken, conservative-leaning Southern California talk-show hosts whose full names are John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou.

Savage claims an audience of 8 million to 10 million listeners on nearly 400 stations nationwide. The Marin County resident recently made headlines when he asked Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton - whom he once described as a "dangerous human being" - to help him after he was banned from Britain for allegedly spreading racial hatred and terrorism. The ban was later lifted.

He did not immediately return a call Thursday seeking comment.
>>>

This is the third SF radio station that Michael has been asked to leave.

Last edited:
A statement on the station's Web site said, "We have decided to go in a different philosophical and ideological direction, featuring more contemporary content and more local information."

...and little less foaming-at-the-mouth hate.

:D

This is no suprise whatsoever..........you're talking the snake pit of the country there in San Fransicko!!!

All the most bonafide k00ks in the country eventually make their way to that city..............last thing they'd be doing there is listening to talk radio anyway.

This is no suprise whatsoever..........you're talking the snake pit of the country there in San Fransicko!!!

All the most bonafide k00ks in the country eventually make their way to that city..............last thing they'd be doing there is listening to talk radio anyway.

BS Nobody cares s0n !

And how long has Savage been on the air there and how many calls does he take from KNEW every night?

Since I occasionally listen to him, I would venture that on average he takes 2-3 calls from KNEW a night.

I actually find Savage entertaining.

I doubt he actually believes any of the crap he's spewing. I think he's engaged in a Kaufman-esque ruse and has found a gullable audience to dupe for $.

Dedicated to exposing the 21%er k00ks!!

Did you take your 21% figure from John Dean's book. He uses that as the percentage of republicans who are so in need of an authority figure that they'd follow him off a cliff.

Last edited:
A letter from Michael (Savage) Weiner, to his former friend Allen Ginsburg.

March 8, 1970

Dear Allen:

After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little–known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old–world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand – I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

Michael Weiner
Botany Dept.
University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI

March 8, 1970

Dear Allen:

After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little–known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old–world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand – I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

Michael Weiner
Botany Dept.
University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI
OMG, that's priceless.

March 8, 1970

Dear Allen:

Michael Weiner
Botany Dept.
University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI

I have seen this before and get a kick out of it every time...

Dude is a self hating gay man. He cracks me up. Weiner in San Francisco....:lol:

Last edited:

March 8, 1970

Dear Allen:

Michael Weiner
Botany Dept.
University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI

I have seen this before and get a kick out of it every time...

Dude is a self hating gay man. He cracks me up. Weiner in San Francisco....:lol:

According to legend, somewhere in Allen Ginsburg's papers there's a photograph of Savage Weiner and Ginsburg skinny dipping together.

I enjoy Savage in like 4 minute bursts which is prolly why the show is formatted that way.

Barry hussein is the first chicago commie muslim thug to play prez!!! Barry hussein done in one!!!! The countdown is on!!!!

Forum List

Back