Michael Moore predicts a Trump victory in November

That is not that brave a prediction by Michael Moore. Incumbents generally win presidential elections.
Here is what the Vegas oddsmakers say, Trump is a 6: 1 prohibitive favorite over Sanders or Biden.

Donald Trump -145
Bernie Sanders +500
Joe Biden +550
Michael Bloomberg +1200
Elizabeth Warren +1800
Pete Buttigieg +2200

Why? I honestly don’t get it because he is going to be impeach because this dummy is betting on trump? So what the heck do y’all want

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is finally facing reality, much like the dozens of times he realized he failed another diet.

Watch.
If Trump wins, porker will gain another 75 eating the bad feelings away.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

One year from today, one person will stand in front of the Capitol and take an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution as our president. Will it be the man who is on trial for violating that oath, or someone who will turn the page on Washington’s broken politics?

One year from today we will swear in a new president. When we stand together, when we reject the forces of greed, hatred and bigotry, we can be incredibly powerful. Let's take our movement to the White House and transform this country into the nation we know we can become.

"i had cheeseburgers and went to bed" - Trump on how he celebrated his election victory

He is finally facing reality, much like the dozens of times he realized he failed another diet.

Watch.
If Trump wins, porker will gain another 75 eating the bad feelings away.

No wonder he wants universal health care.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... soon as he gets beyond this impeachment...

... he gonna win the election again!:"

"Last week on Democracy Now!, acclaimed filmmaker Michael Moore predicted Donald Trump would win re-election if Democrats don’t choose a candidate to run against him who excites their base of voters."

Where did Moore and Donald Trump first meet?

A Planned Parenthood fundraiser.

Michael Moore on Trump, 2020

"First time I ran into him, when I moved to New York back in the ’90s, was at a Planned Parenthood fundraiser, OK?

"I mean, he hung around with Democrats.

"He gave money. I’m telling you, this guy, he doesn’t believe in Democrats or Republicans.

"He believes in Donald J. Trump.

"He is the ultimate narcissist."

Did you know that Michael Moore is only one person and yet controls 33 percent of the world's cholesterol?

Wonder when he plans to leave the country?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back