Michael Moore on Jay Leno tonight...

T

TheEnemyWithin

...and he can't fit on Leno's couch!!! :rotflmao: He shaved off his beard (evidentely to look more like a Republican) hoping to get invited to Bush's inaguration (?spelling?) but ha ha ha no invite. Seriously, was he really expecting to?? :sausage: :sausage:

While flipping channels last night,I came upon Chris Mathews of "Hardball" interviewing Al Franken :rolleyes: . They were discussing Franken's show I guess(I though it was cancelled or something). Rush Linbaugh came up and Chris Mathews claims he and Rush are friends. Mathews brought up the fact that Limbuagh(sp?) doesn't have guests on his show and wondered out loud if that could be part of his success. Al Franken replied that part of the reason Rush doesn't have guests is because he isn't good with people!!! I couldn't believe my ears. He probably has the highest rated talk show on radio,but isn't good with people. I wonder who is listening then....maybe our pets are tuning in at home when we are at work?!!!!! :tng:

krisy said:
While flipping channels last night,I came upon Chris Mathews of "Hardball" interviewing Al Franken :rolleyes: . They were discussing Franken's show I guess(I though it was cancelled or something). Rush Linbaugh came up and Chris Mathews claims he and Rush are friends. Mathews brought up the fact that Limbuagh(sp?) doesn't have guests on his show and wondered out loud if that could be part of his success. Al Franken replied that part of the reason Rush doesn't have guests is because he isn't good with people!!! I couldn't believe my ears. He probably has the highest rated talk show on radio,but isn't good with people. I wonder who is listening then....maybe our pets are tuning in at home when we are at work?!!!!! :tng:
Ah.... the green-eyed monster strikes again! Perhaps Al Franken's show got cancelled because he isn't any good at .... anything! He's a failed comedian.... I think that my kids tell better jokes that he does.... and what kind of analysis can he do? All his political ideas are based on fantasies and conspiracy theories. At least Rush can back up what he says with facts and reasons..... I guess it helps to have the truth on your side, something which Mr. Franken doesn't.

Frankly, I don't think pets would tune into his show. Not that I don't believe that cats and dogs don't have the intelligence to turn on a radio, then tune into a radio station, but that I believe that cats and dogs have more intelligence than to waste their time listening to Al Franken's tripe. After all, coughing up hairballs or sniffing butts are certainly more productive uses of time than listening to Al Frank-en-stein.

TheEnemyWithin said:
...and he can't fit on Leno's couch!!! :rotflmao: He shaved off his beard (evidentely to look more like a Republican) hoping to get invited to Bush's inaguration (?spelling?) but ha ha ha no invite. Seriously, was he really expecting to?? :sausage: :sausage:

I just happened to listen to that channel's news last night. When it was over, jay leno came on. I thought, "well... I used to like jay, I think I'll check it out". I don't watch him anymore though because he's on an hour later here in Reno. Why I don't know, our news doesn't come on until 11:00 PM. But, he went through his monolog, not funny I might add, and then named his guests. When he said mickey moore I thought, "he just had that pile of dog shit on a few months ago, now he's on AGAIN"?! So I turned the channel as fast as I could round up the remote and push the buttons.

Guess what jay, you've been added to my list of dumb fuck celebrities, and I won't be watching your show ever again.

And add to that, that jay leno is handing his show over to conan o'brien in a few years. o'brien is a blatantly open liberal and conservative basher, and he's about as funny as a sack of horse shit. Great move jay. Fucking loser.

Pale Rider said:
I just happened to listen to that channel's news last night. When it was over, jay leno came on. I thought, "well... I used to like jay, I think I'll check it out". I don't watch him anymore though because he's on an hour later here in Reno. Why I don't know, our news doesn't come on until 11:00 PM. But, he went through his monolog, not funny I might add, and then named his guests. When he said mickey moore I thought, "he just had that pile of dog shit on a few months ago, now he's on AGAIN"?! So I turned the channel as fast as I could round up the remote and push the buttons.

Guess what jay, you've been added to my list of dumb fuck celebrities, and I won't be watching your show ever again.

And add to that, that jay leno is handing his show over to conan o'brien in a few years. o'brien is a blatantly open liberal and conservative basher, and he's about as funny as a sack of horse shit. Great move jay. Fucking loser.

I don't care for Conan too much either. I used to think his show was pretty descent until he starting showing his ass on his political views. I remeber seeing O'Reilly on one time,and Conan was a total and complete ass to him I thought. This guys aren't comedians anymore,they are politicians!!!

Pale Rider said:
And add to that, that jay leno is handing his show over to conan o'brien in a few years. o'brien is a blatantly open liberal and conservative basher, and he's about as funny as a sack of horse s**t. Great move jay. F**king loser.

I absolutely cannot STAND Conan O'Brien. :firing: I know that Letterman, Leno and the rest are all cynical S.O.B.s but O'Brien is by far the worst. The only thing that saved Letterman from my off button was that he's only done one or two G-rated monologues on Bill O'Reilly's sex-scandal, but O'Brien is just constantly vulgar about it.

krisy said:

And Al Franken thinks he is good with people? Between his lame jokes and his sudden bursts of anger at anything that is remotely different from what he believes, I don't see Franken as much of a people person. It's kind of funny that he feels the need to critique one of the most successful radio personalities in the country when he stormed into radio with the idea that anyone wanted political analysis from Stuart Smalley and the bowler from Mystery Men.

Forum List

Back