Michael Moore Announces End Of Trump Administration

What exactly is it that you like about Maxine Waters, Billo?
She's officially calling for Trumps impeachment. Is that exact enough for you?

She's even more ditsy than Pelosi and that's saying something!
Pelosi is two-faced.

Biden's had that same loopy smile since they did his hair plugs. My guess is they drilled too deep.
Biden's smile is kick-ass!

Charlie Rangel is still in Congress...how can he be before your time?
Didn't he just retire? Or was he censured? The last time I saw him, he was on the witness stand and getting trashed by everyone in the room.

From reports (see Yoko Ono) Hillary went butch years ago!
I like long hair on women.

Ted Kennedy is a bad date? Good to see another liberal who accused Mitt Romney of a "war on women" finding so much humor in a man who actually killed them!
Have you heard about the new action movie he's doing with Dick Cheney?

So you're OK with Maxine being an idiot...as long as she calls for Trump's impeachment?

Pelosi is not only two faced...she's as soft as a sneaker full of puppy shit!

I get the same goofy smile as Biden when I've had one too many cocktails, Billo! Just sayin...

Charlie Rangel is still in Congress and he's still as sleazy as he's ever been...but liberals don't seem to care about that when they go to the polls. The fact that he won reelection says VOLUMES about the Democratic Party these days!

You and Hillary seem to have much in common, Billo! She likes long hair on women as well!

As for Ted Kennedy? The old saying on Cape Cod was that you could tell when Teddy was back in town when you found empty bottles of tequila on your lawn and your mail box laying on the ground after someone ran it over!
Pelosi was a far more effective speaker than any more recent one.
You missed a 'Buddy Burger' wrapper asshole!

Forum List

Back