Michael Jackson to be buried without his _____ (5 letters)

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Michael Jackson to be buried without his brain

Michael Jackson will be buried this week– without his brain. As his family tries to finalise details for the King of Pop’s funeral on Tuesday they have been told it will be held back for tests.

They faced the grim choice of waiting up to three weeks for Jackson’s brain to be returned to them or go ahead and bury him without it – which they have decided to do.

Michael Jackson to be buried without his brain - mirror.co.uk

Here are the FARK comments (LOL!):

FARK.com: (4490744) Guess what Michael Jackson is going to be buried without? Hint: It's a five-letter word

I was guessing glove too but I did cringe when I saw what it was. Ick.

Their orifices are also stuffed to keep the odor down and to hold the embalming fluid.

When a body is loaded in the baggage compartment of an airliner, the box it is in is marked which end the head is at. It has to be loaded with the head first so the embalming fluid doesn't run out during takeoff. It's amazing how many black guys won't get in there to help load a body, it's always good for a laugh. To see this big, burly guy say....."I ain't gettin in dere, no way!", it's very funny. :lol::lol::lol:

My brother works in cargo and they had a new-hire that came in(he just happened to be black). They had an empty HR(human remains) box so they decided to play a joke on him. They told him that part of his duties was to make sure the body was situated correctly in the box and strapped down. He wasn't very thrilled but relunctantly went over with the clip board and opened the box where another guy was in there ready to jump out. When he jumped up screaming the new guy screamed and ran down the road, they never saw him again.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
When a body is loaded in the baggage compartment of an airliner, the box it is in is marked which end the head is at. It has to be loaded with the head first so the embalming fluid doesn't run out during takeoff. It's amazing how many black guys won't get in there to help load a body, it's always good for a laugh. To see this big, burly guy say....."I ain't gettin in dere, no way!", it's very funny. :lol::lol::lol:

My brother works in cargo and they had a new-hire that came in(he just happened to be black). They had an empty HR(human remains) box so they decided to play a joke on him. They told him that part of his duties was to make sure the body was situated correctly in the box and strapped down. He wasn't very thrilled but relunctantly went over with the clip board and opened the box where another guy was in there ready to jump out. When he jumped up screaming the new guy screamed and ran down the road, they never saw him again.:lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha

I did an addition on a funeral home and had to wheel them around out of the way. I know its illegal, but they were in the way.

Wow...there's so many options...

Glove...shoes... how about penis!

Brain never would have made my list because he lost that a long time ago. Remember the Wiz?

I was guessing glove too but I did cringe when I saw what it was. Ick.

Ever seen an embalming ? People are buried without a LOT of things :lol:

That reminds me of a joke:

A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated. As he examined the body of Bernie Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery: Bernie Schwartz had the longest penis he had ever seen!

"I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz," said the mortician, "But I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge penis like this. It has to be saved for posterity."

And with that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man's schlong. The coroner stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home. The first person he showed was his wife.

"I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened his briefcase.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, "Bernie Schwartz is dead!"

I was going to go with "noses..."

Grrr....you beat me to it! but I'm glad I read through te thread first. Otherwise the post right after yours would have been me saying "noses".

Helping me look stupid is like standing next to a backhoe with a garden trowel while digging a ditch.

Grrr....you beat me to it! but I'm glad I read through te thread first. Otherwise the post right after yours would have been me saying "noses".

Helping me look stupid is like standing next to a backhoe with a garden trowel while digging a ditch.

S'OK. It's always nice to have a choice of noses to pick from.

S'OK. It's always nice to have a choice of noses to pick from.

But in interviews michael always denied that he picked his nose.

Michael Jackson will be buried this week– without his brain. As his family tries to finalise details for the King of Pop’s funeral on Tuesday they have been told it will be held back for tests.

They faced the grim choice of waiting up to three weeks for Jackson’s brain to be returned to them or go ahead and bury him without it – which they have decided to do.

FARK.com: (4490744) Guess what Michael Jackson is going to be buried without? Hint: It's a five-letter word

Noses (all of them)

Noses (all of them)

Is that in the link? I didn't click.

Noses (all of them)

Is there a collective noun for noses? There certainly should be.

Forum List

Back