Michael Flynn to campaign for Montana Republican

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Which begs the question: If you were running for office would you want Crooked Mike to endorse, let alone hit the campaign trail with you? :confused-84:

(CNN)Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, will campaign in Montana for a Republican Senate candidate "very soon," the candidate has announced.

Troy Downing, an Air Force veteran and one of the four Republicans vying to take on Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in November, announced the news Friday.

"It is time to stand up for our #American Heroes," Downing tweeted. "I am excited to announce that American Patriot @GenFlynn will be joining me in #Montana very soon. Details to come!"​

Michael Flynn to campaign for Montana Republican - CNNPolitics

I don't know much of Flynn, I do know on twitter at least, he is extremely popular with Trump supporters.

Which begs the question: If you were running for office would you want Crooked Mike to endorse, let alone hit the campaign trail with you? :confused-84:

(CNN)Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, will campaign in Montana for a Republican Senate candidate "very soon," the candidate has announced.

Troy Downing, an Air Force veteran and one of the four Republicans vying to take on Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in November, announced the news Friday.

"It is time to stand up for our #American Heroes," Downing tweeted. "I am excited to announce that American Patriot @GenFlynn will be joining me in #Montana very soon. Details to come!"​

Michael Flynn to campaign for Montana Republican - CNNPolitics
the pos doesn't know that Mueller is a REAL war hero?

Forum List

Back