Michael Flynn: if you're not a Christian nationalist, that means you're an atheist globalist..."only" Christians "fight in combat"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Florida judge orders MICHAEL FLYNN to testify before the Fulton County, GA special grand jury investigating 2020 election interference on Nov. 22nd

he’s a traitor who needs to be recalled back to active duty, court martialed and have his titles, medals, pension removed.

And to think the GOP used to stand for

Tax and SPENDING cuts
Reducing government size and scope
Non interventionalist foreign policy

Which produced a booming economy and a budget surplus in the 1990s...

SUBS - the primary liability of the GOP

And to think the GOP used to stand for

Tax and SPENDING cuts
Reducing government size and scope
Non interventionalist foreign policy

Which produced a booming economy and a budget surplus in the 1990s...

SUBS - the primary liability of the GOP
Yeah, except it was a Clinton admin all that happened under.

Yeah, except it was a Clinton admin all that happened under.

So it was clinton and the democrats who supported "trickle down?"

Lol

Clinton shut down the government in 1995 to attempt to force more spending. Did not get any...

NEWT
NEWT
NEWT

God he was GREAT and he made america GREAT

Lol

Clinton shut down the government in 1995 to attempt to force more spending. Did not get any...

NEWT
NEWT
NEWT

During Bush I we was still feeling the downside to trickle-down economics and yet another recession during the Reagan/Bush eras.

I am no Christian yet I served in the army for six years, this is yet an example of how out of touch these elites are.

There are non-Christians that serve in the military, that is for certain. War is by nature immoral and non-religious don’t answer to anyone except themselves and their government to the extent that they obey the laws only so they won’t go to jail.

There are non-Christians that serve in the military, that is for certain. War is by nature immoral and non-religious don’t answer to anyone except themselves and their government to the extent that they obey the laws only so they won’t go to jail.
I joined to do maintenance and admin work, no fighting.

During Bush I we was still feeling the downside to trickle-down economics and yet another recession during the Reagan/Bush eras.

No, your side controlled the house.

Indeed, what thwarted spending cuts during reagan HW was the Dem Dynamic Duo of

Crook speaker jim wright

And

Traitor joe's hero the ku klux klan

Enchanted Cyclops

Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd

Dem Senate majority leader

I am no Christian yet I served in the army for six years, this is yet an example of how out of touch these elites are.

Standard SUB parroting

Liberal - anyone who questions 911, anyone opposed to invading iraq, anyone who does not think W is God Jesus and Holy Spirit wrapped up in michael robinson's nasty ass

Lol

NEWT
NEWT
NEWT

Both parties support the economic policies that have created our mess.

But that's not really the topic. As to the topic, I don't know how much time needs to be devoted to unhinged individuals. You don't want to give them too much attention.

Both parties support the economic policies that have created our mess.

But that's not really the topic. As to the topic, I don't know how much time needs to be devoted to unhinged individuals. You don't want to give them too much attention.

The GOP only started supporting such policies after 1998

When Fox News first started getting big

The GOP's issues started with Reagan.

Bullshit

Reagan submitted gingrich style budgets and wright and Cyclops Byrd filled them with spending increases...

Congress contols spending

Sincerely,

Reagan
HW
Bill clinton

Bullshit

Reagan submitted gingrich style budgets and wright and Cyclops Byrd filled them with spending increases...

Sincerely,

Reagan
HW
Bill clinton

Right, we didn't have deficits under Reagan.

If you say so.

Bullshit

Sincerely,

Reagan
HW
Bill clinton
Except Gingrich was not in charge of the House during Reagan and the two managed to charge more on the US credit card just like all the rest.

Forum List

Back