Michael Feingold worked at The Village Voice for 30 years & called for all Republicans to be killed ("Kill billionaires & seize their money") dead@77

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He was always worth reading for his wit, insights and joy in everything from Aeschylus to Hello, Dolly. A wonderfully odd, erudite and invaluable New York treasure. Though i don't agree with the call to violence, obviously

He was always worth reading for his wit, insights and joy

There doesn't seem to be anything witty, insightful, or joyous in calling for people to be killed and their property seized.

hitler-getty-images-10.jpg

He was always worth reading for his wit, insights and joy in everything from Aeschylus to Hello, Dolly. A wonderfully odd, erudite and invaluable New York treasure. Though i don't agree with the call to violence, obviously

I have never heard of the guy, but I cannot find any quote anywhere where he said to kill billionaires and seize their money.

Do you have a link?

Your better have a news art, and not some tweet.

Kill the rich and seize their money

That is the call of the Left, just like the French Revolution

Nothing new here.

And where did that revolution end up? That's right, the dictator Napolean.

It's like clock work.

Forum List

Back