Michael Bloomberg: Brexit is stupidest thing any country has done besides Trump

What was his support for tyranny?
He's basically stating that Britain should keep taking orders from people they didn't elect.

orders like; what they can sell, who they can sell to, how much they can sell, how much they can sell it for.
then replace 'sell' with 'buy'.

Colonists went to war over tyrannical crap like this and became Americans.

Nonsense. That's not what he's saying. He didn't say anything like that.

What he is saying is that Brexit is stupid.

Does he not have the right to express what he believes?
breaking from a bunch of people that force you to do things you don't want to do, is stupid

congrats, that the dumbest thing I've read today and I've read a number of Mats posts.

he's got every right to prove he's an idiot, same as you.
What are we forced to do as part of the EU ? What cant we do ?
Doubt that I will get a response.
Know someone that came from over there, and I already made a list. feel free to read the thread.

enjoy your new freedom
I knew that you would not be able to comment.

Bloomberg got it right.

Michael Bloomberg: Brexit is stupidest thing any country has done besides Trump

Exclusive: Billionaire media mogul says it is ‘hard to understand why a country doing so well wanted to ruin it’

At that event, Bloomberg, 75, also warned that some workers at the financial media company that bears his name were asking to leave the UK and US because they think the two countries no longer like immigrants and are no longer welcoming.
Do some research on what Bloomberg has done to a dedicated workforce in the lasr several years.
Like other Globalists, he never has enough and he's a rude One Trick Pony bastard.

So, the rightwingnutjobs chime in on schedule. The ignorance of the 'Conservatives' is a wondrous thing to behold. 'Brexit' will create hurt Britain far more than the EU. And the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is making our nation the laughing stock of the world. And will damage this nation in ways that take years to repair.
Trump is cleaning up after obama, thank goodness.

Forum List

Back