Mexico threatens lawsuit over troops

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by nukeman, May 16, 2006.

1. nukeman

nukeman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Here is a link to a story that just pisses me off to no end. Just who in the hell do these people think they are. They think that our laws dont apply to them or what??

If they keep sending messages like this I hope the illegal alien lovers out there will get the idea that these people dont care about being law abiding....

Fucking jerks......
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/16/D8HL3SN80.html

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    I don't think I could HATE, yes I'm saying "HATE" freely, the wetbacks here any more than I already do, but this article pushes it.

The tidal wave of illegal aliens into America is the largest infiltration from one country to another in the history of the world, and our government has sat back and watched it happen. Now the mess is so huge that it's almost too big to solve.

Well I hope things escalate. Because with the American opinion being around 90% ANTI-ILLEGAL already, it won't take too much more to finaly push EVERYONE over the edge.

If mexico puts troops on the border, and actually picks off an American troop or two, or three, then we can declare Marshall Law. We can then use our military to "ROUND UP", yes "ROUND UP" all the wetbacks here and DEPORT THEIR ASS. Put our military on the border and KEEP IT THERE, until a fence is built the entire length of the border.

Problem solved.

3. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    If our leaders' testicles would come out of hiding, then I would say that as soon as some Mexican asshat had the audacity to touch even one of our troops, we'd declare war (troops firing on troops is a de facto declaration of war), martial law (marshalls are federal law enforcement troubleshooters, martial pertains to war, warriors, and/or the military), and deploy a few A-10s and Apaches to start taking them down a notch (nothing like huge caliber depleted uranium rounds to ruin your day).

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Mexico is starving it's own indiginous people and blaming America for not feeding them. I guess the rest of the world has seen Dafur so this looks like a picnic. Will the Fox government be held accountable by those in America who so love humane treatment for everyone? "Where's the outrage?" isn't even worth asking anymore.

5. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    I meant... (glad you knew what I meant Hobbit)...

Martial law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Martial law (disambiguation).
    Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect (usually after a formal declaration) when a military authority takes control of the normal administration of justice.

Martial law is instituted most often when it becomes necessary to favor the activity of military authorities and organizations, usually for urgent unforeseen needs, and when the normal institutions of justice either cannot function or could be deemed too slow or too weak for the new situation; e.g., due to war, major natural disaster, civil disorder, in occupied territory, or after a coup d'├ętat. The need to preserve the public order during an emergency is the essential goal of martial law. However, declaration of martial law is also sometimes used by dictatorships, especially military dictatorships, to enforce their rule.

Usually martial law reduces some of the personal rights ordinarily granted to the citizen, limits the length of the trial processes, and prescribes more severe penalties than ordinary law. In many countries martial law prescribes the death penalty for certain crimes, even if ordinary law does not contain that crime or punishment in its system.

In many countries martial law imposes particular rules, one of which is curfew. Often, under this system, the administration of justice is left to a military tribunal, called a court-martial. The suspension of the writ of habeas corpus is likely to occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

6. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    No it's not dillo. Everyone seems to be focused on what AMERICA does, and not mexico. The ole double standard we know so well here in America.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Seen any big investigative stories on why all these Mexicans are running here? Me neither. Oh ya--they love that flag of thiers as long as it's waving someplace other than Mexico.

8. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,801
    OH yeah... they love their country so much, they'll risk life and limb to get the hell out of there. :rolleyes:

9. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    :piss2: on that! :mad:

10. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    LOL. This is just silly. They have no standing in our court system to bring a suit. It's just grandstanding.