Mexican Gov't To Run Pro-illegal Alien Ads On American T.V.

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=130_1200616611"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=130_1200616611"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=130_1200616611"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=130_1200616611"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Please tell me you aren't actualy distributing the hatred of that moron. Just please tell me.

Lou Dobbs kicks ass.

I would go against my free speech instincts and not allow the Mexican government to run these ads. I'd tell them to take that money and pay for the return trip for a few Jose's.

Like I said yesterday it is time for americans to handle the immigration problem ourselves...

Yesterday myself and six others went to a home housing illegals they were told they had 7 days to get out or else...

then we went to their employer he was told no more illegals or no more trucks to operate...

then we contacted the landlord he was told 7 days or no more house...

I hope they call us on it... I'm looking forward to keeping our promise...

Like I said yesterday it is time for americans to handle the immigration problem ourselves...

Yesterday myself and six others went to a home housing illegals they were told they had 7 days to get out or else...

then we went to their employer he was told no more illegals or no more trucks to operate...

Good! A Hispanic, ah, "group home" operating in our neighborhood decided to park an abandoned car on the lawn. I kept protesting to the cops, but, being cops, they did nothing. So then I wrote to the county commissioner, and in TWO DAYS, the car was gone and the county commissioner sent me a letter, cc'd to the cops, that the situation was taken care of.

A small victory.

You in Oklahoma?

Good! A Hispanic, ah, "group home" operating in our neighborhood decided to park an abandoned car on the lawn. I kept protesting to the cops, but, being cops, they did nothing. So then I wrote to the county commissioner, and in TWO DAYS, the car was gone and the county commissioner sent me a letter, cc'd to the cops, that the situation was taken care of.

A small victory.

One step at a time... We contacted the local authorities weeks ago and they did what they could wich amouted to "call immigration"... I contacted some friends in immigration ... A little bird in the DC area told me the best way to get something done was with a neighborhood alliance with some muscle...

In other words... Its time for Americans to take whatever measures needed to make them want to go home on their own for their own safety...

You in Oklahoma?

I'm in OklaJersey.... there are illegals all over the friggin place... The philadelphia suburbs are over run... The city of Camden might have more illegals than legals... the sad part is.. in Camden... the illegals are better neighbors and harder workers than the welfare collecting animals with social security cards.... regardless they have to go......They are taking good jobs and are working for food...

The illegals dont piss me off as much as the bastards that hire them... I dont even want to negotiate with them... I just want to hurt em... and destroy their businesses..

Forum List

Back