Metro DC Police Officer Identified who Fired Stinger Ball Munitions into Crowd of Trump Supporters on Jan. 6 Without Warning – Igniting a Riot

No they weren't. Don't try that again
Next comes the part where you move the goalpost again and your ridiculous claim of "they weren't armed" changes to a semantic dissection of the definition of the word "armed" and what actually constitutes a "real weapon."
Right?
Go ahead.
I'll wait.

In total, the Secret Service confiscated “42 canisters of pepper spray, 269 knives or blades, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items likes scissors, needles, or screwdrivers'' from the 28,000 people who went through the magnetometers to enter the protest grounds at the Ellipse.
Many others refused to enter or hid their bags so they wouldn’t have their weapons confiscated.

Sure you did lol
I did actually. I tuned into Trump's vomit at the Elipse and then got hooked in for the rest of the day after seeing the initial vids of what was going on at the Capitol as he was wrapping up his bilge.

You really believe it didn't happen?, don't you?...whew....I'd go see a shrink. :)

Next comes the part where you move the goalpost again and your ridiculous claim of "they weren't armed" changes to a semantic dissection of the definition of the word "armed" and what actually constitutes a "real weapon."
Right?
Go ahead.
I'll wait.

In total, the Secret Service confiscated “42 canisters of pepper spray, 269 knives or blades, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items likes scissors, needles, or screwdrivers'' from the 28,000 people who went through the magnetometers to enter the protest grounds at the Ellipse.
Many others refused to enter or hid their bags so they wouldn’t have their weapons confiscated.

What no actual real arms.... like actual guns? Silly "Insurrectionists". They were doomed.

He's been identified as MPD Officer Jimmy Chrisman. Remember his name. He is the dangerous thug who fired the Stinger Ball Munition into crowd of peaceful patriots on January 6th.

Babbit cold blood murder
Pelosi plants inside packed Capitol setting off ruckus
Outside munitions fire into a gathering of protestors
The more details the more insidious

He's been identified as MPD Officer Jimmy Chrisman. Remember his name. He is the dangerous thug who fired the Stinger Ball Munition into crowd of peaceful patriots on January 6th.

That poor maga mob ..... I WEEP.

When you send in 3rd string team policing, those bench sitters do not react correctly under duress.

how many were armed?

out of the 120,000 that were there, how many were armed?

50,000?

10,000?

if a large number of them were armed, why was only Ashlii killed?

Why no cops?
She had a backpack full of explosives.
She entered a restricted area through a broken window.
She rushed at law enforcement ignoring the orders to stop.
She should have known better.

Forum List

Back