Metamorphosis

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Last night my wife and I went to a restaurant to help celebrate a friend's 70th birthday. Also in attendance were his adult children (in their 40's), and the grandchildren who still live in the area.

I glanced down the table and saw some faces I recognized, said my hello's, and sat down. After a while I noticed that one of his daughters wasn't present, and I was going to say something when one of the "teenagers" down the table started talking...and I realized that it was his 45(ish)-year-old daughter. You know, the dumpy-looking one with the weight problem?

Long story short, "Kelly" had had (a) gastric bypass surgery and lost 85 pounds, (b) a boob job (because they looked like "sacks of milk" after the weight loss), (c) a facelift, and had bleached her hair blonde. I have never seen such a transformation in my life. She legitimately looked like she was 20 years old - and an attractive 20-year-old at that. She looked like her daughter's younger sister.

Is this fair?

Last night my wife and I went to a restaurant to help celebrate a friend's 70th birthday. Also in attendance were his adult children (in their 40's), and the grandchildren who still live in the area.

I glanced down the table and saw some faces I recognized, said my hello's, and sat down. After a while I noticed that one of his daughters wasn't present, and I was going to say something when one of the "teenagers" down the table started talking...and I realized that it was his 45(ish)-year-old daughter. You know, the dumpy-looking one with the weight problem?

Long story short, "Kelly" had had (a) gastric bypass surgery and lost 85 pounds, (b) a boob job (because they looked like "sacks of milk" after the weight loss), (c) a facelift, and had bleached her hair blonde. I have never seen such a transformation in my life. She legitimately looked like she was 20 years old - and an attractive 20-year-old at that. She looked like her daughter's younger sister.

Is this fair?

Life isn't fair! Good for her with her transformation.

It's a good message for the younger ladies out there. Let yourself go for the first 45 years. You can buy your fuckability later in life. :dunno:

Forum List

Back