Merry Christmas USMB-ers!

mc-go.png

We, Russians, celebrate our Christmas according to Julian calendar: on January 7th.

Meanwhile merry Christmas to all Catholics and Protestants and don't forget about us in 13 days :)

We, Russians, celebrate our Christmas according to Julian calendar: on January 7th.

Meanwhile merry Christmas to all Catholics and Protestants and don't forget about us in 13 days :)
Protestants don't care about anyone else's holidays, and Catholics will still be hung over from New Year's Eve.

It's been an interesting year!

I've enjoyed most of my time here and certain aspects were well worth it.... :)

Hope every has a very Merry Christmas and spectacular 2017!

Merry Christmas to you too. I haven't posted with you for a while, not sure why.

To my conservatives friends Happy New Year and to the liberals enjoy Canada. Fly season should be one to remember.

Merry Christmas to all USMB posters and their families

At this time of year, it is good to remember that what we argue about is just politics. One side won and one side lost......the country will go on

The posters on this board are all basically good people. It is only their political views we disagree with

It's been an interesting year!

I've enjoyed most of my time here and certain aspects were well worth it.... :)

Hope every has a very Merry Christmas and spectacular 2017!

ditto. enjoy this sunshine and the beach here in this video that will warm you up since you live in a cold state.:biggrin::haha:

Forum List

Back